Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

End Game Discussion

This is a discussion on End Game Discussion within the BioShock Infinite forum, part of the B; Originally Posted by Waystedyou As I see it there are alternate versions of Booker and Elizabeth as mentioned in the ...

Du wirst geil

Quote Originally Posted by Waystedyou View Post
    As I see it there are alternate versions of Booker and Elizabeth as mentioned in the game but Andrew Ryan and so on are different people but also part of the infinite possibilities, Elizabeth mentions there's always a captive a protector, a city and a tyrant basically, so that setting would be Rapture in the future with different people.

Also did anyone else notice the big daddy and little sister in the ending of this, whilst you were in rapture?

Did you watch past the credits at the end of the game at all?
    Where were the Big Daddy and Little Sister? I must have completely missed them

Currently Boosting: Borderlands 2
    Add me with requests for boosting.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Xerces2911 View Post
    Where were the Big Daddy and Little Sister? I must have completely missed them
    Right behind the songbird as he drops down into the water on the bridge the little sister is crying and the big daddy is laying there.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Larrydavidsavatar View Post
    Technically, Booker only killed off the Comstock variables by drowning, that's why after the credits, you see him again, going to the room with the crib. Because by killing Comstock off, he never gets into that mess, so Anna is still with him.

So great to have a game that inspires debate and conversation beyond how glitchy it was or unfinished and overrated it is. Think it will be very tough for any game to match that impact this year, like with Journey last year, it's a game i know, in my head at least, won't be bettered by years end.
    I was thinking on the same line as you. This game is terrific and it will be hard to beat that ending that would bring such debate and make us the players sit and ponder the endless possibilities of comprehension of the meaning.

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Booker=big daddy Elizabeth=little sister, comstock being booker became evident a couple hours before the end, don't understand how anyone was blown away by the ending, from the beginning I just assumed Elizabeth was booker's daughter, still a good game with a good story

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12