Trophy Counter Glitch

This is a discussion on Trophy Counter Glitch within the BioShock Infinite forum, part of the B; I'm wondering if any of you guys have experienced the counters resetting for certain trophies. As i'm having major issues ...

FF-Junkie!

Trophy Counter Glitch

I'm wondering if any of you guys have experienced the counters resetting for certain trophies. As i'm having major issues at the moment, It all started when i installed the industrial revolution pack (which i did quite late on Chapter 18-19) I have now found that when i meet the number of kills required the counters reset.. Another strange thing this is not the case with all of my trophies as I just achieved the Shotgun trophy. The affected trophies so far are : Passionately Reciprocated, Vigorous Opposition, Mind Over Matter and On The Fly. It's not too bad as i still have another play-through on 1999 mode but still...

Sig masterfully created by the one and only Bladia!
    Checkout my Youtube www.youtube.com/thesonofsephiroth

FF-Junkie!

Wow I am having the worst luck with this game, just checked and i'm missing Armed Revolt even though i have the later story trophies...

Sig masterfully created by the one and only Bladia!
    Checkout my Youtube www.youtube.com/thesonofsephiroth

PRO Member

yeah it seems the trophies in the tend to be a bit "glitchy" at the moment
    Same thing happened to me, I just deleted the game data (not saves) and installed it again, afterwards all the "kill trophies either popped instantly or when I reached the amount of kills required a second time, the story trophies however didn't pop which is why I still miss two story trophies even though I've completed the game ... glad I've still got at least a second play through on 1999 mode left

Thanks to Dsluckay for the signature and Avatar

Currently working on:Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition, Ratchet and Clank: Nexus

Future project: None ATM

Du wirst geil

I've not experienced this Although, I got all the weapon kill trophies in one play through. My 'Mind Over Matter' trophy still had it's counter.

Currently Boosting: Borderlands 2
    Add me with requests for boosting.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Glad I'm not the only one this has happened to. I'm missing Armed Revolt, Vigorous Opposition and Mind Over Matter.
    68 Platinum Trophies

Member since 2009