Bioshock Infinite Soundtrack

This is a discussion on Bioshock Infinite Soundtrack within the BioShock Infinite forum, part of the B; How many of you were lucky enough to get the code for this amazing piece of work and what are ...

Du wirst geil

Bioshock Infinite Soundtrack

How many of you were lucky enough to get the code for this amazing piece of work and what are your thoughts on it?

Obviously, it's nothing more than just music from the game but just listening to the first couple of songs after the introduction (which is the Lucetes talking in the rowing boat) I got goosebumps, especially with track 3 (Will The Circle Be Unbroken).

Currently Boosting: Borderlands 2
    Add me with requests for boosting.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Just playing through the game you can tell the soundtrack is amazing, the version of "Tainted Love" playing in the bar is both haunting and incredible and the same could be said of several other songs changed to fit the theme of the game.
    "I do not agree with a word you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."- Voltaire

The First Wrestling Platinum Grand Slam Winner on PS3Trophies.com

Trophy Checklist: http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/tr...-doghouse.html

Du wirst geil

You noticed 'Tainted Love' too? I noticed when I playing earlier when Elizabeth is choosing a cameo from the reappearing couple that Cindy Lauper's 'Girls Want To Have Fun' was playing in the background by the fanfare music, which I though was hilarious. And then using the Tears for Fears 'Everybody Wants To Rule The World' was spot on for when Elizabeth opens a tear before you rescue her.

дурак

I feel really stupid for not noticing those. On the other hand, I had bullets coming at me most of the time, so it was tough to notice I guess. I guess I'll have to take another look when I do my collectables run.

Or I could just redeem my goddamn code, since I've been too lazy to do it so far
    Blank Friend Requests will be ignored and/or blocked
    My Checklist | My Trading Thread | My Youtube Channel
    "The oldest and strongest of emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown"

Du wirst geil

I did that today as well. I also decided I'm going to get this as my next tattoo:

Toggle Spoiler

Prayer Warrior

i feel that soundtrack is one of the most important aspects of a game. music has a way of setting the tone in a game and presenting the mood. this game nails it spot on. i wasn't able to get a code to download the full soundtrack but i've heard a lot on youtube and it's amazing. the sound director of this game deserves an award. no joke.

ps3trophies.com member since April 2009

Lvl 6 - Silver

I've got the soundtrack with the premium edition and it's .
    Thanks to xEl Cidx for my awesome Avy and Sig.

INTJ

best track

Best "Licensed" tracks

Change is mediocre

Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    best track

Best "Licensed" tracks

I definitely agree.

Ghost Assassin

best track

Best "Licensed" tracks

I was wondering what the second song was! The Lutece song suits the luteces perfectly and really makes the encounters with them feel mysterious. One song to add is the Fortunate Son easter egg at the fink manufacturing plant and the version with the child singing.

Toggle Spoiler

Toggle Spoiler

I'm glad I pre-ordered the premium edition and got the sound track; it was worth it.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Danko1900 View Post
    One song to add is the Fortunate Son easter egg at the fink manufacturing plant

Toggle Spoiler

i JUST got to that part in the game last night and laughed haha. it was the first thing that popped in my head when i saw this thread.

Lvl 9 - Gold

The fortunate son song was the first one I actually noticed, although I actually heard the other ones from earlier in the game I didn't recognise them as they weren't the actual song I like how Elizabeth said I bet nobody has heard that music before though lol.

The music for this game would be nice to have It was only with the songbird edition right?

Du wirst geil

Quote Originally Posted by Waystedyou View Post
    The fortunate son song was the first one I actually noticed, although I actually heard the other ones from earlier in the game I didn't recognise them as they weren't the actual song I like how Elizabeth said I bet nobody has heard that music before though lol.

The music for this game would be nice to have It was only with the songbird edition right?
    Nope, Premium and Songbird Editions. The only difference between the two was obviously the Songbird Figurine

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Xerces2911 View Post
    Nope, Premium and Songbird Editions. The only difference between the two was obviously the Songbird Figurine
    Hmm I pre ordered it and it came with the fink MFG steel book, and it was supposed to come with the bioshock original game code which wasn't in the case so I got a code sent out in email, I wonder if I was supposed to get a soundtrack also I only remember seeing the songbird and normal one with the preorder bonuses of bioshock game and steelbook or the songbird edition, oh well the theme looks pretty cool you got also.

At least I have bioshock infinite speaker tags for my a40s -_- lol.

Ice Cream Firefighter

This will make a few of you think WTF idiot, which is why I hadn't commented here sooner but I threw my code for the soundtrack in the bin, before I even installed the game. Heard the old crap music when I first started playing so I muted the music and listened to my own music while playing it.

Bioshock Infinite + Disturbed =

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by great_daze_tazer View Post
    This will make a few of you think WTF idiot, which is why I hadn't commented here sooner but I threw my code for the soundtrack in the bin, before I even installed the game. Heard the old crap music when I first started playing so I muted the music and listened to my own music while playing it.

Damn I'd of liked that code... You could of used it one of your giveaways!
    Btw EB sorted out those speaker tags that I asked you about the other day they arrived like a week after they were supposed to I only got in response that they were already on the way.

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by great_daze_tazer View Post

there's a special place in hell for people who play their own music on top of games their first playthrough.

same place for people that also think persona 4's soundtrack is terrible or play loud annoying music on their twitch tv stream.

Ice Cream Firefighter

there's a special place in hell for people who play their own music on top of games their first playthrough.

same place for people that also think persona 4's soundtrack is terrible or play loud annoying music on their twitch tv stream.
    I think 97% of people here would agree there is no place in hell for me.

It was my choice not yours and I don't regret it, but I should have given the code for the soundtrack out here instead of binning it so you can just go #DealWithIt

Edit: Brutal Legend to me has the most epic soundtrack ever for a game At least you PC gamers can upload your own music into the games data file this is something I think all games should give this option. Loved Nier hated the soundtrack it bored me to tears.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles