View Poll Results: "How difficult is it to earn the platinum trophy for this game?"

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Very Easy

1 3.03%
  • Easy

7 21.21%
  • Moderate

22 66.67%
  • Hard

3 9.09%
  • Very Hard

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread within the BioShock Infinite forum, part of the B; Moderate, I didn't use any guide tactics but actually it was pretty easy, only the handy man annoyed me...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Moderate, I didn't use any guide tactics but actually it was pretty easy, only the handy man annoyed me
    My FAV plats:Bioshock, Fallout, Crysis, Dead Space, Dead Island, RE, Prince of Persia and all the different versions of those games.

Dull Ember

3 moderate. Nothing too difficult here. 1999 mode is a blast.

Game on....

Easy: I personally thought that 1999 mode wasn't that hard, although i am quite good at games like this. I honestly thought that survivor on Bioshock was tougher than this game.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Just beat it tonight. Glad I was able to finish it. 1999 mode was not as intense as I'd thought it would be. Voted moderate.
    " Ernest Hemingway once wrote, "The world is a fine place and worth fighting for." I agree with the second part."

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Moderate - the only hard thing was the siren at the bank but if you upgrade charge and have a load of melee type gear then it is easy.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Moderate, i only have trouble for collectibles ~
    Especially infusion because you need to collect in 1 run = ~ =;

Fun game to plat ..should have give us a choice to skip cutscene ~

The Deathly Rhythm

Easy

I would of voted Moderate months ago, but I got all achievements for my brother on the 360 months ago, but when I got to play it on PS3 I already knew everything
    Last edited by Lightbringer; 12-05-2013 at 02:48 PM.
    Avy and Sig made by the awesome DaRe_xLw

Feel free to add me: New PSN ID AzureBlaze99

Royal Flush X2

2 easy or 4/10 This was borderline easy to moderate as 1999 mode at 1st is rough when your underpowered. Once you upgrade weapons like Shotgun, Sniper Rifle and some vigors like Charge with the right gear then none of the fights are hard. As long as you have some money you'll just start off where you died which doesn't happen much.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I voted moderate on this also. 1999 mode had its moments but it wasn't the hardest thing I ever done.

Lvl 5 - Silver

Moderate.

I found 1999 harder than Survivor in BS1. The Dollar Bill restriction didn't bother me as I always had enough ammo and usually not many problems with health/salts either. The tricky parts were the Handymen, Siren fights and the final battle. Luckily you had winter shield, an upgraded sniper rifle and damage/critical boosts and return to sender for these to make them much easier.
    The other trophies including the collectables were not that hard, especially when you use a guide. However this game seems to glitch a bit. I got Well Rounded before I found all Vigors and after finding voxophone 79/80 it suddenly started with 1/80 and 2/80 again. After picking up a few more suddenly the trophy popped. I should note that I played through on normal first to enjoy the game and got 60 something voxophones, so I had this strange phenomenon when I speed ran through the game a second time on easy afterwards. Also I didn't get the trophy for all infusions first. Then I signed into PSN and restarted the Checkpoint where I picked up the last and voilá, there it was.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Malcom_Genesis View Post
    Just beat it tonight. Glad I was able to finish it. 1999 mode was not as intense as I'd thought it would be. Voted moderate.
    This is pretty much what I was going to say verbatim.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12