Where do you want to see Bioshock go next?

This is a discussion on Where do you want to see Bioshock go next? within the BioShock Infinite forum, part of the B; With the amazing quality and production put into Infinite, where do you think Irrational should take the Bioshock monicker next? ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Where do you want to see Bioshock go next?

With the amazing quality and production put into Infinite, where do you think Irrational should take the Bioshock monicker next? Would you want to see a secondary story/sequel as in Bioshock 2 where you take control of a different person in Columbia? Perhaps a member of the Vox Populi or of the Founders?
    Or maybe you'd like Irrational to do what they did before, which is create an entire new storyline that has no ties into the previous installments? They've done underwater, what about underground? Who's to say they don't revive the System Shock franchise and try to revive that?

Would love to hear your thoughts

Platinum Progress
    LittleBigPlanet 2 (64%), LittleBigPlanet Karting (62%), Rayman Origins (67%),
    Rock Band 3 (69%), Transformers, Fall of Cybertron (65%)
    PSN 100%
    Back to the Future (1-5), Golden Axe, Gunstar Heroes, inFAMOUS: Festival of Blood, Noby Noby Boy,
    Rock Band Blitz, Scott Pilgrim vs. the World: The Game

Rangers F.C

Its already been to the bottom of the sea and to the sky , the only place left is space . The moon would be a cool setting for Bioshock
    Would like to thank Google and snipping tool for my amazing sig + avatar

I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE LEARNED ANYTHING FROM ANY MAN WHO AGREED WITH ME

To be conscious that you are ignorant of the facts is a great step to knowledge