1999 Mode... Disconnected during playthrough, am I screwed?

This is a discussion on 1999 Mode... Disconnected during playthrough, am I screwed? within the BioShock Infinite forum, part of the B; Ok, so I am in the middle of my 1999 playthrough. Like many of you know, many of the trophies ...

PRO Member

1999 Mode... Disconnected during playthrough, am I screwed?

Ok, so I am in the middle of my 1999 playthrough.

Like many of you know, many of the trophies are glitched if you play offline and I am trying to figure out if I am screwed.

At some point in time today while playing I disconnected, now the only trophies I have left are Infused with Greatness and the 1999 Mode trophies (both beat 1999 mode and beat without using Dollar Bill).

I didn't finish the game, just got through most of Finkton... I don't know when I disconnected, please tell me I do not have to restart?
    Gauss's Piracy Uncertainty Principle: When you pirate a game, that act inherently changes the results of what is to come after your pirating. You can't make any statement with any certainty regarding what would have happened had you not pirated the game.

Gauss's Rating Rationale:
    0-1: A game whose very existence is abhorrent to all things creative and intelligent.
    2-4: A just plain bad game.
    5-6: A game that has alot of mistakes, but is atleast playable and has some enjoyable sections. Good for a rent.
    7: An average game, should be played at some point
    8: A good game, should buy at some point
    9: A great game, day-one purchase
    10: A game that goes above and beyond the generation, its transcendent.

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Probably should restart just to be safe unless you're right near the end of the game, you already got this far so you know you can do it again if you need to

Lvl 6 - Silver

I got disconnected during my 1999 run also. I was near the end of the game by the time I noticed, finished the game anyways and the trophies still popped up.

I would restart though.

Change is mediocre

Well you're about halfway through, so it's up to you really if you want to finish it and see first, then restart if it doesn't pop, but there is a high chance it won't.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Could anyone elaborate more on this glitch?
    DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE!

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by zz383 View Post
    Could anyone elaborate more on this glitch?
    Numerous reports of trophies not popping correctly when switching between offline and online play, collectables not registering properly as well, best bet is to be online all the time and hope your Internet doesn't crap out on you in the middle of playing since it Might screw up your trophies.

Lvl 7 - Gold

But you can save the game and turn it off, then turn it back on, connect to PSN, play game and everything will be fine?
    DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE!