Brass Balls Trophy

This is a discussion on Brass Balls Trophy within the BioShock forum, part of the B; When you die you re-spawn in the nearest vita chamber. Does that count as using it? If it does then ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Brass Balls Trophy

When you die you re-spawn in the nearest vita chamber. Does that count as using it? If it does then this trophy cannot be taken. Is that right?

Platinum Dohvakiin

If you do not have the Vita Chambers set to off. Than odds are you wont get the Brass Balls Trophy, not unless you don't die at all during the playthrough. Because if it's set to on, the game will respawn you with it. I have no clue if it spawns you near it or in it. I had it turned off from the beginning, as I only played through the game once. The key point is, if the Vita Chambers are turned on or not disabled. Than you wont get the Brass Balls or the I choose the impossible trophies.

Sig & Avi by:Stupot00
    PlatzReign Supreme
    MLB2K11 Trophy Guide

Currently Playing:Lightning Returns:FFXIII, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Call of Duty: AW

Regional Manager of War

Just turn off and use proper saves in order to get through certain areas without getting hit much or using alot of your items. Its that simple.