Research PHD Trophy glitched?

This is a discussion on Research PHD Trophy glitched? within the BioShock forum, part of the B; I just finished the research on the Nitro Splicer, the last thing I had to do. I've done every other ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Research PHD Trophy glitched?

I just finished the research on the Nitro Splicer, the last thing I had to do. I've done every other splicer, plus turrets, bots and cameras. Does it not pop a few seconds after it happens or does it pop at the end of the game?

Notorious K.I.D.

You also have to have the Big Daddy and the Bouncer. I'm pretty sure it pops soon after you research the last one, but it's been years since I played.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

Lvl 6 - Silver

You also have to capture the little sisters

Uncharted | Ratchet & Clank: aCiT | Uncharted 2 | Heavy Rain | CoD:WaW | Prince of Persia | Resident Evil 5 | Darksiders | Prince of Persia: tFS Assassins Creed 2 | LittleBigPlanet | Modern Warfare 2 | Uncharted 3 | Enslaved: OttW | Battlefield: BC2 | God of War I & II | Mafia II
    NFS: Hot Pursuit | Resistance 2 | Tekken 6 | Bioshock | Star Wars: tFU | Mass Effect | Portal 2 | God of War: CoO & GoS | Tomb Raider

Negator

Not only are the splicers and mechanical enemies required, but also Bouncers, Rosies and harvest/saving the Little Sisters.

If GIM was here, he'd be able to add more info on this PhD dilemma.
    Last edited by DarkFox's Piss Bucket; 05-16-2013 at 01:13 PM.

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I just got this trophy not too long ago.. everyone above is right. Once you do all the splicers you must do the Rosies (which are the big daddies without drills) and the bouncers (with drills) as well as the little sisters and machines

PRO Member

Exactly what they are saying. It pops right after the last research, don't have to finish the game.

KCCO!

Quote Originally Posted by Helyx View Post
    Not only are the splicers and mechanical enemies required, but also Bouncers, Rosies and harvest/saving the Little Sisters.

If GIM was here, he'd be able to add more info on this PhD dilemma.
    Indeed. If anyone knew about Ph.D.'s it was GIM.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I had the Big Daddies and Little Sisters done. Turns out I had just one picture left to do on a turret. Could have sworn I had all the machines done by that point, but whatever. It's done and I got myself a platinum now. Thanks, guys.

Notorious K.I.D.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion1085 View Post
    I had the Big Daddies and Little Sisters done. Turns out I had just one picture left to do on a turret. Could have sworn I had all the machines done by that point, but whatever. It's done and I got myself a platinum now. Thanks, guys.
    Congrats on the platinum, very respectable indeed.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion1085 View Post
    Nice job

Uncharted | Ratchet & Clank: aCiT | Uncharted 2 | Heavy Rain | CoD:WaW | Prince of Persia | Resident Evil 5 | Darksiders | Prince of Persia: tFS Assassins Creed 2 | LittleBigPlanet | Modern Warfare 2 | Uncharted 3 | Enslaved: OttW | Battlefield: BC2 | God of War I & II | Mafia II
    NFS: Hot Pursuit | Resistance 2 | Tekken 6 | Bioshock | Star Wars: tFU | Mass Effect | Portal 2 | God of War: CoO & GoS | Tomb Raider