Awesome game

This is a discussion on Awesome game within the Bleach: Soul Ignition forum, part of the B; I love how they have followed the story line down to a tee its not often that they bring out ...

Ice Cream Firefighter

Awesome game

I love how they have followed the story line down to a tee its not often that they bring out a game that is the same as the anime have gotten most of the hidden trophies already cept for the 1's that take time like kill 32000 hollows, 10000 arrancars, 10000 soulreapers & the item destroys and collectable items but the thing I love most about this game is that its going to take a couple of hundred hours to get the plat trophy this game is well worth the money

PRO Member

not me.. i had it, was nice at 1st but when playing it and beating it, i see how short the game is.... it feels really rushed to me....
    i see why this was originally a Wii Game....
    they shoulda model this game more after how naruto ninaja storm 2 was done......... now that was done perfectly and actually felt like i got my money worth..

PRO Member

I feel like I wasted 40 on this game, the story was too short and all too basic. DBZ is a better fighting game than this and it should have taken what makes DBZ and Naruto both good games and enhanced it bit in this case they did not.
    Now that the story mode is finished I find it hard to pick up anymore. Heck even the Wii Bleach game had a longer life than this.
    Im quite dissapointed in this.

Renegade Time Lord

Quote Originally Posted by Jace227 View Post
    not me.. i had it, was nice at 1st but when playing it and beating it, i see how short the game is.... it feels really rushed to me....
    i see why this was originally a Wii Game....
    they shoulda model this game more after how naruto ninaja storm 2 was done......... now that was done perfectly and actually felt like i got my money worth..
    That game followed the anime and Manga more closly then Ultimate Ninja Storm 1 where they missed out an entire arc. Which is getting put in, in the new Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm game Generations. Why when it should have been in the first one and Zabuza and Haku as playable characters?
    Hello, I'm so pleased to finally see you. I'm The Doctor and I will be your victim this evening, are you my mummy?

Avatar, Signature and Banner by Bladia. Thank You!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

This site says it's call Soul Ignition. It's actually called Soul Resurrection, and even they got that wrong. They spelled Resurrection the Spanish way; Resurreccion. It's not just the game manual that says that. The actual game title says that. I love the game, but at least translate the title for god sake.[IMG][/IMG]

PRO Member

That s y i didnt get it was expensive only 4 1 player not onlin eor versus mode = not worth it ah and takes +100h to plat so nvm

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I like the game but the grinding for the Platinum at the end gets pretty annoying i'm waiting for them to make a Bleach game that doesn't skip over the first 2 seasons i mean what would you think of a DragonBall Z game that started with Goku turning into a Super Saiyan and fighting Frieza and skipping the first 2 season you would feel a little ripped off lost (if people haven't seen the anime or watched the up to date Subbed episodes)and a little disappointed however the part of the story they did tell was really well done it just alittle cheap that they didn't have Renji and the Head Captain and some others in the game

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by HmmChunkyLizard View Post
    This site says it's call Soul Ignition. It's actually called Soul Resurrection, and even they got that wrong. They spelled Resurrection the Spanish way; Resurreccion. It's not just the game manual that says that. The actual game title says that. I love the game, but at least translate the title for god sake.

It is spelt that way on purpose. If you actually watched the show you would know when an Espada releases his true form it's called a Resurreccion. The arrancaurs and Espadas names and some things they say are based on Spanish.

Also, the game is called Soul Ignition in Japan, so that is not false either.
    Awesome Sig By Auburn