View Poll Results: How difficult is it to earn the platinum trophy for this game?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 - Very Easy

9 69.23%
  • 2 - Easy

3 23.08%
  • 3 - Moderate

1 7.69%
  • 4 - Hard

0 0%
  • 5 - Very Hard

0 0%

The Official 100% Difficulty Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on The Official 100% Difficulty Discussion Thread within the Blue Toad Murder Files: The Mysteries of Little Riddle forum, part of the B; This thread is first and foremost a discussion thread , but it also has a poll. Please do not vote ...

Retired TGT Member

The Official 100% Difficulty Discussion Thread

This thread is first and foremost a discussion thread, but it also has a poll. Please do not vote in the poll until you have achieved 100% trophy completion for this game. That being said, we invite you to post below and discuss the difficult aspects of the game, even if you do not yet have 100% trophy completion.

When you post, give more than just a number. Give reasons why you feel the game is easy or hard. What parts of the game are easy or hard? Were there collectibles? Were they a pain? Is there a required online component? How easy or hard is the online portion? What is the most frustrating part about the game?

Once you have achieved 100% trophy completion, feel free to return to this thread and post your official vote. Say something to the effect of "I give this a 2 because there was only one tough spot and the collectibles were easy to find". At this point, you may also add your vote to the poll.

The poll is public, meaning everyone can see how you vote.

Obvious spamming will not be tolerated. Moderators will take action against obvious spammers as necessary*.

*NOTE: This Official 100% Difficulty Discussion Thread and others like it constitute an Official Site Feature here at PS3T.com. Misuse of this thread or this poll may count as an abuse of a site feature which is expressly forbidden in the site rules. Moderators will give punishments as necessary.
    Last edited by antoniosbandana; 10-08-2011 at 07:18 AM.

Retired TGT Member

1 - Very Easy. Nothing challenging here. Fun little mystery game. You DO need to pay attention though, or just use a guide/walkthrough.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Definitely a 1. Cost me a tenner for all 6 episodes I seem to recall and was fun for the 9 or so hours that it took to go through. Would have been nice if some of the puzzles were a little more taxing though.
    I was thinking about boasting about my :plat:'s and 100%'s, but then I thought why bother, not like they're anything amazing.

YLOD: 9/10/11. RIP

Nope, nothing

Very easy
    So easy I didn't want to do it so my girlfriend played it for me

Team Dingleberry

Very Easy. Use a guide or you'll have to play through again, and nothing is skippable.

PRO Member

I said 1. Very Easy. Even without a guide, it's not bad as they tell you the correct solution, and they are all replayable.
    77th platinum: LEGO MARVEL Super Heroes (PS3). 86th PSN/non-platinum 100%: My Singing Monsters. NightRaven77's Trophy Checklist

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Very easy - fun, but not at all taxing if you're paying attention.

PRO Member

I couldn't go very easy just because it wasn't a breeze for the first shot. I screwed up a couple of puzzles and had to replay it. But it's definitely an easy game, and a ton of trophies for very little work.

That Southern B****

Easy

If you use the guide or pay close attention, it will be a breeze.
    Hitmon133: "Today's passage is taken from the Book of Coug. Chapter 56, Verse 46. >.>"

Epic Banner by Fawst <3

Toggle Spoiler

Cops vs Robbers Rangers??

easy make it quick and simple just follow a guide so you have the answers to not keep on replaying the episodes over to fix the errors