Level 50's in driving school!?

This is a discussion on Level 50's in driving school!? within the Blur forum, part of the B; Decided to have a bit of a bash on Blur today, played through the campaign section a while back but ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Level 50's in driving school!?

Decided to have a bit of a bash on Blur today, played through the campaign section a while back but never really hit the multiplayer. Started out on Driving School, as you do - only to find each and every game I joined plagued with fully ranked up level 50 players, disappearing into the distance in the blink of an eye! What the ****? I know it shouldn't, but it angers me so much. I don't mind getting beaten but there was hardly a vehicle in sight to even attempt to use a power up on. How low must your self confidence in skill be to be too afraid to leave the learner section and join the big boys, even at level 50? Jesus. I might name and shame in the future! This sort of thing shouldn't need a patch, it is sad really.

Needless to say, I left after a few races and started in the 2-20 player section, and it was much more fun, finishing 16th or so pretty much consistently but having a laugh at least getting chance to use some power ups!

Anyway, if any beginners are out there now who want to get together in the driving school while i'm still under level 10 and try to tag team some of these scum then i'm game!

illegal in 9 countries

I believe the first batch of MP races is restricted to levels 1-10. As soon as you logout of that session, you can't get back into those races.

That said, you can level from 1-50 within those races in a single session...if you're patient enough. I was in races with a level 20 and I think I hit level 13 before I got bored.

Just check that you're in the right races - the beginner races are level-restricted, the rest of them are open to all levels.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Thanks for the reply but this is my point, you can get back into those races regardless of your status, apparently all you need is an invite and then level 50s can just clean up all day in the driving school! Im having much more fun in the levels open to all anyway.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

hello everyone.. I am Amable
    I really fond of driving a car and this thread is really interesting for me. friends i know driving but in some challenging seasons it is very difficult so i used to explore always on the internet from some really good sites like 121drivingdotcom