Official Boosting Thread

This is a discussion on Official Boosting Thread within the Bodycount forum, part of the B; If you are looking for Boosting Partners you can use this thread to find people and organize a Boost Session. ...

Lvl 7 - Gold

Official Boosting Thread

If you are looking for Boosting Partners you can use this thread to find people and organize a Boost Session. Please leave a message down below including your PSN ID and remove or edit the message when you no longer are boosting this game.
    There is no reason to make a new Boosting Thread, all unofficial Boosting Threads will get deleted and might lead into infractions.

Hey guys - I actually only rented this, but will have it for a few days - if anyone is up to boosting i'd like to join up - servers are basically dead....so that's awesome.....The game itself seems like it's not that hard of a plat - but without the folks online it's gonna be near impossible. My PSN id is the same as forums name. Thanks!
    Last edited by antoniosbandana; 11-11-2011 at 04:49 PM.
    http://www.mrrebates.com?refid=969355

Cause I'm the Wilt Chamberlin of that upper body grip!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

yo, i rented the game also. I added you as a friend already.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

hey, i own the game and need all the multiplayer trophies so add me and we can play together

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Add me too. I need help with 3/4 co-op maps. Keep getting swamped with 2 players.

Anyone use a different best spot on mine site other than the suggested tunnel? We keep getting swamped and nowhere left to run there.

Also, can 3 or 4 players do the co-op or just 2? Only ever had 2 players in lobby at once.

Retired TGT Member

I just made an Official Boosting Thread so please use it http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/bo...html#post67558.