Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

The Official Borderlands 2 Co-op Trophy and Character Boosting Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Borderlands 2 Co-op Trophy and Character Boosting Thread within the Borderlands 2 forum, part of the B; I need help finding Jimmy Jenkins. I've been trying to find him by myself forever and I just have no ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I need help finding Jimmy Jenkins. I've been trying to find him by myself forever and I just have no luck.
    PSN: BigFoot74205

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by BigFoot74205 View Post
    I need help finding Jimmy Jenkins. I've been trying to find him by myself forever and I just have no luck.
    PSN: BigFoot74205
    If you're at the Wildlife Exploitation Preserve, and have the quest Doctor's Orders available, select it, and don't do a single thing for the quest. Then, go to the part where Bloodwing was being kept before she got moved, and you'll find a room with a big chest and 4 cardboard boxes. Wait for about a minute, and open said boxes, but don't take the quest item! Loot loaders will pop out, and just keep quitting and retrying till Jenkins pops out.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

^ I have that mission open but I've already picked up two of the Echos (not the one that's in one of the four boxes). I don't know if that affects Jimmy's spawn rate or not, but I've solo-ed Wildlife Preserve like 30 times and I still haven't found JJ. I usually get three loot loaders from the boxes. I don't know if I'm just unlucky, or if it's the fact that I already picked up two of the Echos. Plus I don't have the Natural Selection Annex, so I have to get through all of Wildlife Preserve every time. So I'd love to try this with someone that has the Doctor's Orders mission available and also has the Annex.

As for your boosting question... if you have a second controller and a character with a higher level, just have Gaige join the second character's game (in split screen) and play with that second character. I used my L50 Zero to level up my Gunzerker to L23 (from L1) pretty quickly. You can also add me as a friend and if you ever see me playing BL2 you can join my game. Though I'll most likely be playing Wildlife Preserve and then quitting over and over again... at least until I find JJ.

PRO Member

Looking for help killing hyperius the invincible. Add me if you can help.

PSN: Lazyhazie

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by BigFoot74205 View Post
    ^ I have that mission open but I've already picked up two of the Echos (not the one that's in one of the four boxes). I don't know if that affects Jimmy's spawn rate or not, but I've solo-ed Wildlife Preserve like 30 times and I still haven't found JJ. I usually get three loot loaders from the boxes. I don't know if I'm just unlucky, or if it's the fact that I already picked up two of the Echos. Plus I don't have the Natural Selection Annex, so I have to get through all of Wildlife Preserve every time. So I'd love to try this with someone that has the Doctor's Orders mission available and also has the Annex.

As for your boosting question... if you have a second controller and a character with a higher level, just have Gaige join the second character's game (in split screen) and play with that second character. I used my L50 Zero to level up my Gunzerker to L23 (from L1) pretty quickly. You can also add me as a friend and if you ever see me playing BL2 you can join my game. Though I'll most likely be playing Wildlife Preserve and then quitting over and over again... at least until I find JJ.
    Huh...how did I not figure out the two controller thing? I actually feel incredibly stupid right now...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Looking for help to kill Hyperius. Commando lv 50

PSN: Kissfan89

Retired trophy hunter

Desparately need help with Master Gee. Anyone who can help, it would be greatly appreciated

Lvl 1 - Bronze

just looking for people to game with I am at level 33 right now looking to get to level 50 as quickly as possible online most nights from 10pm-2am
    PSN: dr_jones89

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Looking for help with Terramorphus...also with Hyperius (and then Master Gee), but that's not necessary at this point in time. Level 36 Zero here, add me at Jin_Imuno. Looking for ASAP. (Sorry if this breaks any rules, I don't see any stickied "help with ___" threads and it felt like a waste, and an annoyance, to start an entirely new thread just for help killing the raid bosses)

EDIT: With the release of Campaign of Carnage, I'm also going to need help with Pete the Invincible. I'm on normal mode still, since TVHM is annoying the crap out of me, and I can't seem to take two steps without being slaughtered. Zero is level 38 now. Just add me on PSN and we'll get right to it. As long as this post stands, I'm looking.
    Last edited by JinImuno; 11-22-2012 at 12:17 AM.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

i too need help with master gee and hyperious. im on TVHM so much thanks for any help.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I need help in completing Get to know Jack side mission, apparently it glitched for me so I can't completethis sidequest.. add me on PSN with the message. thank you

Lvl 1 - Bronze

can someone who has the flesh stick mission help me boost to level 50 or at least 40. my psn id is izrael99. i can also help people duplicate money or weapons. I already have max money on the game

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hello, I'm looking for someone to help my friend and I get from 13 to 50. I am familiar with the flesh stick boost from my friends on 360. I have nothing to trade except help on ps3 but I have some pretty decent stuff I can dupe for you on 360 for others who may play on both systems. Please feel free to message me on here or on psn my psn handle is galka. Thanks!

Lvl 2 - Bronze

i need to kill Jimmy Jenkins, i completed doctor order side mission already and i have been trying forever finding him in opportunity and bunker. if some one is about to do Doctor Order even if its TVHM mode, please let me know.

PSN ID: cometowner

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Looking for Someone who will help me boosting to lvl 50. I am a lvl 32 mechromancer
    PSN ID Wolow1zzard.
    Thanks

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Hey guys, im looking for a group to go after the raid bosses in the DLC.

PSN ID: Kissfan89

PRO Member

Looking for help with Terramorphus/hyperious on playthrough 1 and later 2 to clear my quest logs and the online challenges. Will help with whatever (Just fun to play) 50 Gunzerker

Platinum #25: Star Ocean: The Last Hope International (Personal Favorite)
    Platinum #49 South Park: The Stick of Truth

1.21 GIGAWATTS

Quote Originally Posted by Gauroma View Post
    Looking for help with Terramorphus/hyperious on playthrough 1 and later 2 to clear my quest logs and the online challenges. Will help with whatever (Just fun to play) 50 Gunzerker
    Add me likeabozs I'm playing right now

Sig & Avy created by stupot00

Available For Boosting: Add me on PSN: likeAbozs

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Need Hyperious if anyone can use a lvl 50 Commando.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Just started yesterday. Co-op boosting prease. psn EatMoreCheese

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast