Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

The Official Borderlands 2 Co-op Trophy and Character Boosting Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Borderlands 2 Co-op Trophy and Character Boosting Thread within the Borderlands 2 forum, part of the B; im tryin to find jimmy jenkins and cant seem to find him ive been tryin for a couple days and ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

im tryin to find jimmy jenkins and cant seem to find him ive been tryin for a couple days and cant seem to find him. if someone that has tried the wildlife preserve and found him plz help im on the correct mission but apparently dont have the luck.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Would anyone be willing to take some time and help me boost my Krieg?
    PSN: C_E_G_JR
    Thank you very much

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Characer Boost

I want to boost Xp on Borderlands 2 using the Xp glitch with Tina (Will show you the glitch need someone near tina just)

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I'm looking for some high level players to get the Terra trophy. I only have that left to get with regards to the main story to unlock the side missions trophy as well. Other trophies just involve levelling up all of the characters.

I'm currently a level 48 Commando, almost 49. I'll be online later today to try to get to 50.

PSN: WildeThang

Currently Playing

Dead Nation | Killzone: Shadow Fall | Sly Cooper: Thief in Time | Strider | The Last of Us Remastered

PS3 & PS4 Trophy Guides and Walkthroughs
    WildeThang YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/wildethanggaming

PRO Member

All i'm looking for is someone to help me knock out the 'friendship rules' trophy (revive someone on your friend list). Unfortunately, no-one on my friends list has Borderlands 2 so i'm here begging!

I'm not interested in playing co-op other than to get this trophy but if there is anything i can help with to reciprocate the favour - not just Borderlands 2 but any game on my list - i'd be more than willing.

PSN id: riskyfrisky

EDIT: got this - big thanks to fev_alenko.
    Last edited by riskyfrisky; 06-21-2013 at 03:40 AM.
    Cometh the hour, cometh the Mage!

Lvl 5 - Silver

I need co-op challenges help anyone wanna help add me

Sig and avatar by beam

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by riskyfrisky View Post
    All i'm looking for is someone to help me knock out the 'friendship rules' trophy (revive someone on your friend list). Unfortunately, no-one on my friends list has Borderlands 2 so i'm here begging!

I'm not interested in playing co-op other than to get this trophy but if there is anything i can help with to reciprocate the favour - not just Borderlands 2 but any game on my list - i'd be more than willing.

PSN id: riskyfrisky
    I'd be up for that, will work out nicely since that's the only trophy I'm after as well, I'll add you later, not home right now. My PSN ID is Goonholio incase you see this before I get round to sending you a request and want to send one my way.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

need someone who can easily defeat voracidous and master gee in my game so i can complete all side missions for the 2 dlcs, dont want to spend a lot of time trying to grind this.

add me: fev_alenko

and say bl2

PRO Member

Looking for people who want to kill Voracidous in DLC, Either people who just want to kill it or someone who wants to just kill it for me. Can always kill multiple times on my own when I get the hang of it. It is the last I need to finish and don't want to try for first time alone. Level 51 Gunzerker. PSN Gauroma

Platinum #25: Star Ocean: The Last Hope International (Personal Favorite)
    Platinum #42 Mass Effect 3

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Does the skill point glitch still work, where you log into an online game and do split screen thing? or has anyone tried it in here?

Borderlands 2 New Unlimited Skill Points Glitch Tutorial! After Patch! No Mods! (Xbox) (PS3) - YouTube

Lvl 1 - Bronze

PSN: Shnilak
    Hello! So yeah, basically I need someone who has not completed ''Doctor's Orders'' mission to help me find Jimmy Jenkins with it! I've tried to farm him in Opportunity for hours but he didnt show up! Add me if you have that mission and willing to farm That Bastard

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hi, I just signed up for this site. Hoping to find someone to help me with the Friendship Rules and Terra trophies.
    Cheers.

PSN: hazzah15

Edit: Platinum achieved - thanks, Goonholio!
    Last edited by hazzah15; 06-24-2013 at 09:41 AM.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Looking more for people to play with on this game, but a nice level boosting wouldn't be too bad :-p PSN ID: xxtheenslavedxx

Jay
    ಠ_ಠ

Would anyone be able to help me defeat all the 'invincibles' from all three of the DLC packs please?

I'm a level 55 Siren; any help would be much appreciated, thanks

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Would anyone be able to help me defeat all the 'invincibles' from all three of the DLC packs please?

I'm a level 55 Siren; any help would be much appreciated, thanks
    Jay i might not be strong but i would like to help im a little less than level 40 if i remember correctly ill add you or just add me ill be on tomorrow add thejoke123

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I'm Level 42 with the Commando. I was wondering if someone could help me beat Terramorphis and a few of the DLC Raid Bosses. I don't care if you can kill them in one shot. I just wanna finish those quests. My PSN ID is thedolphinsrule
    Last edited by thedolphinsrule; 07-03-2013 at 12:16 AM.

PRO Member

I'm Level 44 with the Assassin. I was wondering if someone could help me beat Terramorphous. I don't care if you can kill them in one shot. I just wanna finish those quests. My PSN ID is SeaJay27th. In addition, I still have Doctors Orders open without any echos collected on my TVHM if you want to farm for Jimmy Jenkins. I just got him finally last night. Mike preferable.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

i still need to acquire the multiplayer trophy even though this game has been out for a while if anyone is willing to help add me: Dragnov456

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I need help with killing Terramorphous. Im a level 50 Zero, I have very powerful guns but I just dont have the time to figure it out solo. I dont care if you are OP and can do it in 10 secs. Im willing to play any dlc or help with any others I just need help to kill him once and get the side mission trophy done.

Thanks for any feedback

I am online every other 3 days (amazing schedule) so if you invite me and dont hear from me ill be back soon.

psn: newageghost

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I need help leveling up and killing that worm bastard. Im level 36 and i need help leveling and killing add thejoke123 ty
    http://forgifs.com/gallery/d/210216-...toy-walrus.gif
    Platinums:
    PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royal PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royal (Vita), The Walking Dead, Modern Warfare 3 Uncharted: Golden Abyss, Assassin's Creed:Brotherhood ,Family Guy:Back to the Multiverse ,Modern Warfare 2 ,Cs:Go, Wonder-book: Book of Spells, Ice Age Dawn of the Dinosaurs, Saints Row III ,Up, Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs, World at War, Borderlands , WWE SVR 2010

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast