potential glitch?

This is a discussion on potential glitch? within the Borderlands 2 forum, part of the B; so i bought a backback upgrade from the black market dealer and my backpack inventory space went up to 15 ...

Lvl 10 - Platinum

potential glitch?

so i bought a backback upgrade from the black market dealer and my backpack inventory space went up to 15 like it should have, then i later went back and bought another upgrade that was supposed to upgrade it two more slots but its still at 15, this happen to anyone else?

1.21 GIGAWATTS

Happen to me also..stop playing for awhile..when i went back and booted the game i had 17 slots so i dunno...

Sig & Avy created by stupot00

Available For Boosting: Add me on PSN: likeAbozs

Korean Girl Group Groupie

Quote Originally Posted by ferretbusiness View Post
    so i bought a backback upgrade from the black market dealer and my backpack inventory space went up to 15 like it should have, then i later went back and bought another upgrade that was supposed to upgrade it two more slots but its still at 15, this happen to anyone else?
    That upgrade (the 2 one, at the top of the regular list) is for bank slots, only the limited item is for your standard inventory. It's not a glitch, you just misread it.

Need help? Just ask (blank friend requests will always be ignored)

Ghost Assassin

Quote Originally Posted by Rubicant81 View Post
    That upgrade (the 2 one, at the top of the regular list) is for bank slots, only the limited item is for your standard inventory. It's not a glitch, you just misread it.
    This, you could have misread it, the backpack always increases by 3. The real glitch is carrying n+1/n items, but I don't mind that one ::

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by Rubicant81 View Post
    im a ******

Quote Originally Posted by Danko1900 View Post
    This, you could have misread it, the backpack always increases by 3. The real glitch is carrying n+1/n items, but I don't mind that one ::
    yeah ive noticed sometimes the actual inventory number is wrong but thats ok