animal rights

This is a discussion on animal rights within the Borderlands 2 forum, part of the B; so im trying to do this side quest after finishing the storyline and i cant get to the last spot ...

Lvl 10 - Platinum

animal rights

so im trying to do this side quest after finishing the storyline and i cant get to the last spot to free the badass stalker, theres a door that is closed and i see no way of opening it, is it possible that you have to complete this while doing the campaign in the wildlife preservation area?

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I completed this after i had finished the part of the main story for this zone. It can be done later. Did got lost a couple of times though but the way was open.

Lvl 5 - Silver

Which door are you getting stuck at? i recently completed it, i haven't beaten the game yet but was still able to get to it. dunno if that changes anything.

Lvl 10 - Platinum

the door that was closed was the one where you have to kill a bunch of bots before itll open, just had to kill them all again to pass, was trying to just run through before since im 10 levels above everything in there so i was just running to get it over with quickly, got it now so no worries