What is the best easy charcter to choose in this game and is this game harder then Borderland?

This is a discussion on What is the best easy charcter to choose in this game and is this game harder then Borderland? within the Borderlands 2 forum, part of the B; Not sure Maya is easy to start with....

Banned

What is the best easy charcter to choose in this game and is this game harder then Borderland?

Not sure Maya is easy to start with.

Lvl 10 - Platinum

i found axton fairly easy in the beginning with the turret able to knock out multiple enemies if you get in a situation, my maya was definitely weaker to begin with in my opinion, havent started either of the others yet

Death to zombies!!

Im playing as Maya and havent found it that hard so far, you will only really die if you get overrun with enemies. Also Maya has alot of skill etc that can do health regain

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

PRO Member

Gunzerker is fairly easy IMO because he is such a beast but i havent tried any others yet but difficulty wise it is the same as the first which was fairly easy. Good game though 2 thumbs up!!!!

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I played as Axton as my main character, later on when you are fighting level 51-52 mobs it can become really difficult with the other characters because you are forced into some pretty bloody confrontations with multiple badasses and difficult enemies in confined areas (Heros pass was the worst for this). Where as with Axton I could teleport my turret into an area and essentially let it tank the enemies whilst I just sat pack and picked them off with an assault rifle. Plus if you're playing with friends you'll be kill stealing like a champ using the turret

Lvl 7 - Gold

I think this one is a bit tougher than the first but not by much. I started with the Assassin and I've had my butt handed to me on a couple different occasions. It's really all about being the right level and having the right weapons for the job.

Banned

Not sure I can play this game with someone because I have been told I can't play this game alone.Not sure how to auto aim and I'm not good with First person shooter games.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I think Maya is easily the best character. I've found with her I can re spec to anything and have her still be a deadly goddess.
    http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?...cipantID=34388

Everyone please donate to Extra Life if you can spare the money. It's a great cause.

PRO Member

Well if you are going for trophies I highly recommend using Zer0 first since you need to get him to the highest level of the three for his character's specific trophy.

If not then I would say it is up to you. I am a more aggressive melee character so Zer0 is perfect for me anyways. If you need healing a lot then Maya is best and her Phaselock is boss. If you feel like you may need a hand then use Axton who's turret can provide single player backup when needed. If you are more the type of person who enjoys the gun aspect of the game and one gun just isn't enough to fit your playstyle then Salvador is your man.

So it really comes down to your play style.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Broken View Post
    Well if you are going for trophies I highly recommend using Zer0 first since you need to get him to the highest level of the three for his character's specific trophy.

If not then I would say it is up to you. I am a more aggressive melee character so Zer0 is perfect for me anyways. If you need healing a lot then Maya is best and her Phaselock is boss. If you feel like you may need a hand then use Axton who's turret can provide single player backup when needed. If you are more the type of person who enjoys the gun aspect of the game and one gun just isn't enough to fit your playstyle then Salvador is your man.

So it really comes down to your play style.
    Should I try all charcter first and why I'm I always losing ammo when I ran out.I have the official guide for Borderlands 2.

Angel of Death

In my opinion, this one is definitely harder. And I say Axton. He just feels the easiest to play with to me.

Banned

Is it wise to play the first borderland game before playing this?

Lvl 7 - Gold

Yeah you should play the first Borderlands for like a hundred reasons. Also, to answer your question, I took Axton as well and he is a great choice because of the fact that he has the turret and he has an ability on the skill tree to regenerate health when his shield is full. My guy isn't named Axton anymore though. His name is now PAINKILLER!

Ghost Assassin

Zer0 is kind of hard to use, but his skill is pretty cool. Turning invisible helps you get away if you're overwhelmed, but in the circle of slaughters, it's less useful. It becomes useful when you get the ability to redeploy the decoy with each kill; if you can get one hit backstabbing kills, then you remain invisible for as long as there are enemies. I think Axton is the easiest character to use, since his turret does the work for you.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by juliuspleezer View Post
    Yeah you should play the first Borderlands for like a hundred reasons. Also, to answer your question, I took Axton as well and he is a great choice because of the fact that he has the turret and he has an ability on the skill tree to regenerate health when his shield is full. My guy isn't named Axton anymore though. His name is now PAINKILLER!
    Okay thanks and I'll play Borderland 1 and should I play as Roland because I have been told he's the easiet charcter to use in the game.

PRO Member

Yeah I'd say Axton because of what I've seen... I'm currently only using Zero because I'm trying to reach level 50 and Zero is kinda difficult to use at the beggining...

"PS3T.com Member Since 2009"

Banned

Should I test all four charcter or play this game in coop for the first time?