Does TVHM reset missions?

This is a discussion on Does TVHM reset missions? within the Borderlands 2 forum, part of the B; Just finished my first game and have got 2 missions to finish up (Hyperion slaughter 5 & you will die) ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Does TVHM reset missions?

Just finished my first game and have got 2 missions to finish up (Hyperion slaughter 5 & you will die) so if l start a game on TVHM does this reset the missions as l need to level up my character to beat the Terramorphous battle and even though its a cracking game don't really want to go through of them again. Thanks for any info

Death is Awaiting....

Not sure, but if you want to level up just play TVHM and level up to 50. Then go back to Playthrough 1 and kick Terra's ass.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by Achantion

Lvl 5 - Silver

It does reset the missions and you start back from clap traps place. It said you can switch back to the other playthrough so it shouldnt be a problem to just level up and jump back to your original playthrough.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Ah thanks for the quick answers guys now back to the fight !

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I started TVHM and now can't figure out how to switch back to work on finishing up my side missions. I thought it would allow me to choose which mode when I turned the game on but no luck. Anybody having this issue, am I missing something??

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by gunslinger300 View Post
    I started TVHM and now can't figure out how to switch back to work on finishing up my side missions. I thought it would allow me to choose which mode when I turned the game on but no luck. Anybody having this issue, am I missing something??
    Hit 'triangle' and just load your same character again. It will then ask you what mode you want to continue on with.