Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Easy, almost-guaranteed way to spawn Jimmy Jenkins =3

This is a discussion on Easy, almost-guaranteed way to spawn Jimmy Jenkins =3 within the Borderlands 2 forum, part of the B; Originally Posted by Scrunch I got this randomly in thousand cuts but me and a mate tried this method quite ...

Aes Dana

Quote Originally Posted by Scrunch View Post
    I got this randomly in thousand cuts but me and a mate tried this method quite a few times for him and it didn't work. We switched to me (the host) opening the boxes and it worked on our second try, he got Jimmy no problem. Don't know if you have to have the host opening the boxes but thats how it worked for us so anyone having trouble could give that a go
    I can confirm this works and also add that i tried on my own as well a few times but didn't get Jimmy Jenkins.

Legalize it...

I just found him using this method in about 30 minutes. Every few tries I would get a different kind of looter and finally he popped out. Im only a level 32 and havent finished my 1st play through yet...

Lvl 4 - Silver

So I found Jimmy and I must say the game was being a bitch. I still think Wildlife Preserve is the best place to go, the other 'methods' didn't produce a midget at all (2 hours of save quiting at Opportunity).

Of the three times I have spotted Jenkins, they have all been at the Wildlife Preserve.

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer"

Legalize it...

Quote Originally Posted by flyingturk View Post
    (2 hours of save quiting at Opportunity).
    Yeah, Ive been told I was quite lucky to find him in Opportunity, especially as fast as I did. It took me just as long to find a Donkey Mong though...

Ice Cream Firefighter

according to Randy Pitchford (Gearbox President) Opportunity is 1 of the best places for JJ's to spawn I have gotten 2 from there without even farming him 1 in the construction area & 2 on 1 of the 3 rooftops you have to get for the challenges

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

All out of bubblegum.....

Ok, i'm lazy... anyone want to group up, or have the doctors order that wants to let me tag along? Pretty please? lol

Update:

Thanks to Stupot00 and his mate, I managed to get that mangy Jenkins! we actually got two jenkins on one run ( second try) but i died during second one. WOOT! Now just need to get the last Shotgun challenge (Open wide) and level 50 for ding! Thanks Stupot!
    Last edited by scoggs34; 10-27-2012 at 12:26 AM. Reason: Got hiM!
    Scogg34's House of Splatter
    Avy/Sig by the Awesome Stupot

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I actually found Jenkins by random. I was on the last mission, 1st play through. I found him at Arid Nexus - Badlands, in the corner near Fyrestone near the closed gate with a dumpster, a box and a washing machine. I opened the washing machine and he jumped out. So random...

Puns always intended.

One dimension short of being in a 3D game.

Used the method and got him on first reload in the second box i opened playing solo, all that fuss for nothing!

Now i just have to find out what the hell went wrong with the World Traveler trophy.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Thank you for the tip i just scored my nice shinny platinum for killing jimmy jenkins
    Mint sig by In2 & Mint Avy by Abstract

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Can confirm this really works!! I've done it witha new character for people on my friends list tonight....

could someone add me please as the only person online on my friends list hasn't got the doctors orders not done and all my main player mates have gone work n i would like the trophy since i have completed it for 5 other people now lol

Thank you to anyone that can help im online now cheers !

My psn is = DJHicks-DesignsThank you

P.S. i have loads and i mean loads of yellow stuff i could gift as thanks!!! Guns, sheilds mods etc

illegal in 9 countries

Finally got the little bastard. I did the Wildlife Preserve run about 30 times with zero success over a period of a month or so. I consistently spawned 3 midgets every time, but not once did Jimmy pop out .

Fast-forward to today - I bought the pre-order DLC for the Slaughter Dome on the PS Store and on the 3rd run....JEEEEEENKINSSSSS!!!

Now I can get on with my life.

PSN | Steam | XBL | Wii U | 3DS | iOS | OUYA : ant1th3s1s | Checklist of the Year (2012,2013)

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Lol ant1 glad u finally got him i was 1 off the lucky ones and he spawned when i was on my up to defeat bunker on my 1st run,didnt even know it was him until after i killed him then the challenge came up that i got him lol

\(^o^)/ (・。・)

Quote Originally Posted by ant1th3s1s View Post
    Finally got the little bastard. I did the Wildlife Preserve run about 30 times with zero success over a period of a month or so. I consistently spawned 3 midgets every time, but not once did Jimmy pop out .

Fast-forward to today - I bought the pre-order DLC for the Slaughter Dome on the PS Store and on the 3rd run....JEEEEEENKINSSSSS!!!

Now I can get on with my life.
    Haha, Jimmy must have hated you a lot. I guess he was pushing to make you buy the DLC; really a good Gearbox supporter, is he not? Hoho! Either way, congrats on your soon-to-be BL2 platinum! =3 Oh, btw, ant, check my ME1 thread on any Insanity squad suggestions you and others can give me. It is in the ME1 forum.
    | Avatar by In2 | | Sig by Athena |

PRO Member

Eh, I just got the Doctors Orders mission again, but I don't have the Creature Slaughter DLC, and don't feel like spending $5 so I can farm JJ. So I'll either do the long run at Wildlife Preservation or give Opportunity a shot.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by JDizzle0420 View Post
    I just found him using this method in about 30 minutes. Every few tries I would get a different kind of looter and finally he popped out. Im only a level 32 and havent finished my 1st play through yet...

Thank you! I used your route and got him on my second try!

Legalize it...

Quote Originally Posted by MatCauthon View Post

Thank you! I used your route and got him on my second try!
    Awesome man glad it worked out. Other people werent so lucky though lol...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Yea I am one of the unlucky
    I'm not going to give up though. This is the last trophy I need so game mode on!
    Thinking of you, wherever you are. We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that
    our hearts will blend. Now I will step forward to realize this wish. And who
    knows: starting a new journey may not be so hard, or maybe it has already begun.
    There are many worlds, and they share the same sky - one sky, one destiny.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I just play once time and I can't complete the game.
    My heart broken because I lose my game so that I don't try it again.
    Best of luck my all friends

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Amazing ! I wasn't giving much hope but decided to give it a try and got Jenkins on the first attempt :p

Just for information, I did that with the other story mission active and was still at 0/4 quest items picked up.
    However I'm pretty sure I didn't wait for 1 minute when I started opening the boxes. But maybe it was already 1 minute when I opened the 3rd one (the one containing Jimmy) so maybe that's the reason.

Anyway thanks again ! I'm usually on the unlucky side so I'm quite happy at the moment

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123