Loud House - Borderlands 2 review

This is a discussion on Loud House - Borderlands 2 review within the Borderlands 2 forum, part of the B; good review...

INTJ

Loud House - Borderlands 2 review

good review

Game on....

Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    good review
    I disagree and i will now erase the wasted 13 minutes of this review from my mind.

Threat

I agree with this review
    Thanks to djunglist for the sig and avy

Game on....

Quote Originally Posted by AlecDawesome View Post
    I agree with this review
    Have you played the game, out of intrest?

Threat

Quote Originally Posted by Timeless-Enigma View Post
    Have you played the game, out of intrest?
    No, but the game is obviously the same as the first one, gameplay wise. I don't agree with the final score, just with what was said about it.
    Thanks to djunglist for the sig and avy

Game on....

No, but the game is obviously the same as the first one, gameplay wise. I don't agree with the final score, just with what was said about it.
    It is far better than borderlands and i also don't agree with the review score.

Lvl 5 - Silver

The reviewer is retarded. Its a funny game, memes or not. so to complain about what they labeled the challenges, really? thats your big complaint? Also how do you review a game and then bring in oh you can glitch keys, and about the season pass and randy pitchford. WTF does that have to do with the actual game as it stands right now. your basically just setting it up to be a biased review.

PRO Member

First half of the reveiw was ok then he went on some PMS bitch fit with his way to feminine preteen voice for way to long about things that had nothing to do with the game at all. although i ive been saying something similar about season passes since they came out but that is irrelavant! all in all i give this reveiw a 3 out of 10.I want my 13 minutes back!

O_o

It is far better than borderlands and i also don't agree with the review score.
    I wouldn't say far better, but it was a step up. The big difference for me is that Borderlands left me craving playing the game, and upon completion, immediately wanting more. Borderlands 2, aside from this videos nit-picks, had me going for a while, but ultimately left me with no real urge to come back.

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Hyro View Post
    The reviewer is retarded. Its a funny game, memes or not.
    memes ruin the quality of the writing reguardless of how well it is when forced under every nook and cranny.

angel was the only good thing in the entire writing, The Rest was borderline generic plot or stupid "be sad" stuff.

the way devs handle shit outside the game can also detract from it too, thats why he ranted on about golden keys.
    Last edited by Ps360; 11-12-2012 at 06:22 AM.

Legendary...Nuff Said

It's impossible to justly judge a game without actually playing it yourself.

deviantART | Gifts | SOTM XXXVI
    Circumstances may change, but circumcisions are forever.

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by JackAttack View Post
    It's impossible to justly judge a game without actually playing it yourself.

Let's Play Crazy Bus - YouTube

"you can't judge a game without playing yourself" argument falls apart when you see stuff like this

you can judge anything without watching/playing/reading/etc. in it's entirety.

Legendary...Nuff Said

Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    Let's Play Crazy Bus - YouTube

"you can't judge a game without playing yourself" argument falls apart when you see stuff like this

you can judge anything without watching/playing/reading/etc. in it's entirety.
    Sure, you can judge anything. However you can't justly judge something. There's a large difference between those two. I'm not going to stop you from judging something without playing it, I do so myself all the time. When I pick up a book, look at its cover and read the description on the inside flap/back, and choose not to buy it, that's me judging it without actually seeing what's inside. However, I cannot rightly say that the book itself is bad without reading it.

deviantART | Gifts | SOTM XXXVI
    Circumstances may change, but circumcisions are forever.

Lvl 4 - Silver

So wait he complains that you could give yourself as many keys as you want and then not 10 seconds later when he talks about them removing keys and items he rants about how its not a competitive game and it doesn't matter? It almost seems like he was just complaining to complain. I personally really enjoy the game and don't mind all the stupid jokes. I have no issues with him not liking it I just found that funny.
    Outside the dream world, life can be harsh, even cruel, but it is life.

Game on....

The mere fact that Ps360 posted this review and agrees with it confirms in my mind that he obviously either hates gaming or has some kind of weird agenda against sequels, games that will sell in the millions or games that are genuinely great. It is all too easy to be pessimistic and judgemental about new game releases saying 'oh this game offers nothing new and we have seen it all before'. For example Dead Space 3 is months away and yet some gamers are already hating it? Borderlands 2 is a great game and this review Ps360 found is a minority in many high scoring and highly praised reviews of the game.

Lvl 4 - Silver

The mere fact that Ps360 posted this review and agrees with it confirms in my mind that he obviously either hates gaming or has some kind of weird agenda against sequels, games that will sell in the millions or games that are genuinely great. It is all too easy to be pessimistic and judgemental about new game releases saying 'oh this game offers nothing new and we have seen it all before'. For example Dead Space 3 is months away and yet some gamers are already hating it? Borderlands 2 is a great game and this review Ps360 found is a minority in many high scoring and highly praised reviews of the game.
    I'm pretty sure I've figured it out Timeless.

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer"

Game on....

Quote Originally Posted by flyingturk View Post
    I'm pretty sure I've figured it out Timeless.

I know what you mean. This thread sure does feel that way! Borderlands 2 is absolutely fantastic and is easily one of the best games this year.

illegal in 9 countries

I know what you mean. This thread sure does feel that way! Borderlands 2 is absolutely fantastic and is easily one of the best games this year.
    The problem with Borderlands 2 is it's more of the same...

....the same big fucking bowl of awesome!

Bottom line, it's a lot of fun to play. I don't need to know anything else.

The first half of the review was fair. The second half was pure time-filling drivel.

Game on....

Quote Originally Posted by ant1th3s1s View Post
    The problem with Borderlands 2 is it's more of the same...

....the same big fucking bowl of awesome!.
    We have forum quote of the year here people!!

Oh and why are you reading this when you could be playing borderlands 2 now!!