Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 280 of 418

Golden Key - Shift Code (ACTIVE WEEKEND)

This is a discussion on Golden Key - Shift Code (ACTIVE WEEKEND) within the Borderlands 2 forum, part of the B; Originally Posted by Faust New Codes up: WinPC: C3CBJ-CW5HS-6J3TJ-3B33T-5RXFJ PS3: CBWJ3-6HRZJ-6ZJK3-9BKBT-WH3FZ X360: CBWJ3-6HRWR-3XRJ6-5FJBT-WH3H6 Expired....

  1. #261
    Legendary...Nuff Said
    JackAttack's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1,040
    Reputation
    103

    Quote Originally Posted by Faust View Post
    New Codes up:

    WinPC: C3CBJ-CW5HS-6J3TJ-3B33T-5RXFJ
    PS3: CBWJ3-6HRZJ-6ZJK3-9BKBT-WH3FZ
    X360: CBWJ3-6HRWR-3XRJ6-5FJBT-WH3H6
    Expired.

    deviantART | Gifts | SOTM XXXVI
    Circumstances may change, but circumcisions are forever.

  2. #262
    Ice Cream Firefighter
    great_daze_tazer's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Queensland, Australia
    Posts
    3,395
    Reputation
    351

    Quote Originally Posted by Faust View Post
    New Codes up:

    WinPC: C3CBJ-CW5HS-6J3TJ-3B33T-5RXFJ
    PS3: CBWJ3-6HRZJ-6ZJK3-9BKBT-WH3FZ
    X360: CBWJ3-6HRWR-3XRJ6-5FJBT-WH3H6
    Cheers for posting the codes AGAIN in my absence I missed it this time though


    PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer


    Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles






  3. #263
    Lord of all Goat-Men
    Faust's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,376
    Reputation
    351

    New Codes up 35 min ago:

    WinPC: 53WJB-R5CZ9-RJ3B3-3TTJT-HZF5K
    PS3: KT5T3-HS6HT-FHJW3-9TKT3-ZC55X
    X360: KT5T3-HS6CX-BFRT6-5XJT3-ZC5KB

  4. #264
    PRO Member
    Tmac718's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    East Coast, U.S.
    Posts
    704
    Reputation
    27

    Quote Originally Posted by Faust View Post
    New Codes up 35 min ago:

    WinPC: 53WJB-R5CZ9-RJ3B3-3TTJT-HZF5K
    PS3: KT5T3-HS6HT-FHJW3-9TKT3-ZC55X
    X360: KT5T3-HS6CX-BFRT6-5XJT3-ZC5KB
    Thanks Faust

  5. #265
    Ghost Assassin
    Danko1900's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Crimson Raiders HQ
    Posts
    828
    Reputation
    13

    Thanks for posting the codes Faust!

  6. #266
    Lvl 7 - Gold
    Splee009's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    619
    Reputation
    30

    Yessir, thanks Faust!



  7. #267
    Lvl 1 - Bronze
    Zerio's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    19
    Reputation
    1

    new keys available

    WinPC: CT5J3-BF5HZ-633JB-T33TJ-XSKZF
    PS3: WTK3B-WTZ9B-69BCJ-STKTT-BZCX5
    X360: WTK3B-WTZ5F-36FBR-KXJTT-BZC6J

    Toggle Spoiler


    Toggle Spoiler


    Toggle Spoiler


    Toggle Spoiler


  8. #268
    Lord of all Goat-Men
    Faust's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,376
    Reputation
    351

    Quote Originally Posted by Zerio View Post
    WinPC: CT5J3-BF5HZ-633JB-T33TJ-XSKZF
    PS3: WTK3B-WTZ9B-69BCJ-STKTT-BZCX5
    X360: WTK3B-WTZ5F-36FBR-KXJTT-BZC6J
    Confirmed. Thanks mate.

  9. #269
    Lvl 9 - Gold
    Waystedyou's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,258
    Reputation
    27

    Quote Originally Posted by Zerio View Post
    new keys available

    WinPC: CT5J3-BF5HZ-633JB-T33TJ-XSKZF
    PS3: WTK3B-WTZ9B-69BCJ-STKTT-BZCX5
    X360: WTK3B-WTZ5F-36FBR-KXJTT-BZC6J
    Was just coming on to post these I guess there's no need :p

    worked for me to anyway



  10. #270
    Ice Cream Firefighter
    great_daze_tazer's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Queensland, Australia
    Posts
    3,395
    Reputation
    351

    Quote Originally Posted by Zerio View Post
    new keys available

    WinPC: CT5J3-BF5HZ-633JB-T33TJ-XSKZF
    PS3: WTK3B-WTZ9B-69BCJ-STKTT-BZCX5
    X360: WTK3B-WTZ5F-36FBR-KXJTT-BZC6J
    I thought Faust posted the code as he has been very helpful to me with this thread, but a newbie done it ay.

    Thanks Mate


    PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer


    Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles






  11. #271
    Lvl 1 - Bronze
    Zerio's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    19
    Reputation
    1

    No problem at all, was happy to help out

    Toggle Spoiler


    Toggle Spoiler


    Toggle Spoiler


    Toggle Spoiler


  12. #272
    Lvl 1 - Bronze
    Zerio's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    19
    Reputation
    1

    new codes again from facebook

    PC SHiFT Code: WTCJ3-SHH3K-KFJT3-JBJ3J-H5965
    Xbox 360 SHiFT Code: 5JWTJ-JCSSC-6S6TX-5RBTJ-9RZBJ
    PlayStation 3 SHiFT Code: 5BWJB-W5F5J-JKKWT-9JWJT-KCZ99

    Toggle Spoiler


    Toggle Spoiler


    Toggle Spoiler


    Toggle Spoiler


  13. #273
    Lvl 9 - Gold
    Waystedyou's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,258
    Reputation
    27

    Quote Originally Posted by Zerio View Post
    No problem at all, was happy to help out

    More already?? well time to add these in as well.

    Hmm mines saying invalid but some people said it took some time for it to update to allow you to use.



  14. #274
    Lvl 1 - Bronze
    Zerio's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    19
    Reputation
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by Waystedyou View Post
    More already?? well time to add these in as well.

    Hmm mines saying invalid but some people said it took some time for it to update to allow you to use.
    Mine worked as soon as I saw it. Maybe typed it in wrong

    Toggle Spoiler


    Toggle Spoiler


    Toggle Spoiler


    Toggle Spoiler


  15. #275
    Lvl 9 - Gold
    Waystedyou's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,258
    Reputation
    27

    Quote Originally Posted by Zerio View Post
    Mine worked as soon as I saw it. Maybe typed it in wrong

    You could just copy paste it I guess I dont have face book so i cant check it I only normally get the twitter/youtube ones apart from the FB ones added on this thread.



  16. #276
    Lvl 1 - Bronze
    Zerio's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    19
    Reputation
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by Waystedyou View Post
    You could just copy paste it I guess I dont have face book so i cant check it I only normally get the twitter/youtube ones apart from the FB ones added on this thread.
    Sure, it's this one. The one called "There's a lost pet that answers to the name Roscoe. Have you seen it? Want a Golden Key? Redeem the SHiFT codes below before it’s too late!" this is from facebook https://www.facebook.com/borderlandsgame

    Toggle Spoiler


    Toggle Spoiler


    Toggle Spoiler


    Toggle Spoiler


  17. #277
    Lvl 9 - Gold
    Waystedyou's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,258
    Reputation
    27

    I meant copy pasting the codes, just to make sure they're right instead of typing them out it doesn't let you look at facebook stuff unless your signed in so i cant really look at that but still, I don't know why the code wouldn't be working otherwise if it worked for you double checked it about 5 times not to big of a deal if I cant get one key.



  18. #278
    Lvl 1 - Bronze
    Zerio's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    19
    Reputation
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by Waystedyou View Post
    I meant copy pasting the codes, just to make sure they're right instead of typing them out it doesn't let you look at facebook stuff unless your signed in so i cant really look at that but still, I don't know why the code wouldn't be working otherwise if it worked for you double checked it about 5 times not to big of a deal if I cant get one key.
    yeah I have checked the codes and it is PlayStation 3 SHiFT Code: 5BWJB-W5F5J-JKKWT-9JWJT-KCZ99 but as far as I have been reading, alot of people have problems with just that one code, don't know why, and someone just redeemed it 10 minutes ago. =/ strange thoough imo

    Toggle Spoiler


    Toggle Spoiler


    Toggle Spoiler


    Toggle Spoiler


  19. #279
    Ice Cream Firefighter
    great_daze_tazer's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Queensland, Australia
    Posts
    3,395
    Reputation
    351

    Quote Originally Posted by Zerio View Post
    new codes again from facebook

    PC SHiFT Code: WTCJ3-SHH3K-KFJT3-JBJ3J-H5965
    Xbox 360 SHiFT Code: 5JWTJ-JCSSC-6S6TX-5RBTJ-9RZBJ
    PlayStation 3 SHiFT Code: 5BWJB-W5F5J-JKKWT-9JWJT-KCZ99
    Thanks again mate

    Quote Originally Posted by Waystedyou View Post
    More already?? well time to add these in as well.

    Hmm mines saying invalid but some people said it took some time for it to update to allow you to use.
    His correct I double checked the codes & they are the same as what's up on FB. Sometimes there are too many people claiming the keys & we get told no but i'm sure it does/did work.


    PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer


    Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles






  20. #280
    Du wirst geil
    Xerces2911's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The Void
    Posts
    281
    Reputation
    11

    The code worked. Collected my 7th key yesterday. I didn't even realize the picture was a Golden Key Shift code giveaway because I check FB on my phone and it just said in my feed that Borderlands has posted a new picture lol


    Currently Boosting: Borderlands 2
    Add me with requests for boosting.



Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:17 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO