fleshstick xp exploit

This is a discussion on fleshstick xp exploit within the Borderlands 2 forum, part of the B; anybody know if gearbox patched this? got to the quest in playthrough 2 and killed him and now i have ...

Lvl 10 - Platinum

fleshstick xp exploit

anybody know if gearbox patched this? got to the quest in playthrough 2 and killed him and now i have to go back to tina to resume the mission, tried it a couple times and he doesnt respawn until i get back to tina and restart the mission, wanted to level up my gunzerker and assassin to get their respective trophies, but apparently i cant now, gonna be a grind to get their levels up enough to use their skills effectively

Beast Incarnate

As far as I have heard that is the exploit. The mission must be active for him to spawn.

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    As far as I have heard that is the exploit. The mission must be active for him to spawn.
    from what ive seen from videos he just keeps coming out of that hut a few seconds after being killed, pretty sure i had the mission active but ill make sure to do that next time i suppose

Death to zombies!!

Quote Originally Posted by ferretbusiness View Post
    from what ive seen from videos he just keeps coming out of that hut a few seconds after being killed, pretty sure i had the mission active but ill make sure to do that next time i suppose
    Thats because they have a co-op partner accepting the mission everytime they kill him

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

Lvl 9 - Gold

That's a cool exploit. But couldn't you just have the next mission, which is to defend the generator and then kill a crap ton of guys...and then lose the mission and retry? More ammo costly but I believe its more XP.
    > LIKE my Facebook page, where I post Gaming News!! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Evere...22814831104589 <

Add me on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/The1TheBob?ref=tn_tnmn

Follow me - https://twitter.com/The1TheBob

My FAVE FIVE:

WWE: Goldust, Zack Ryder, Bray Wyatt, Cody Rhodes, Big E Langston

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by stupot00 View Post
    Thats because they have a co-op partner accepting the mission everytime they kill him
    well that wouldve been nice to know, thanks for that bit of info, im doing it with 2 controllers so ill just switch between them myself, might take a little longer but its quicker than playing through the game a few more times just to get a couple bronze trophies

Death to zombies!!

Quote Originally Posted by ferretbusiness View Post
    well that wouldve been nice to know, thanks for that bit of info, im doing it with 2 controllers so ill just switch between them myself, might take a little longer but its quicker than playing through the game a few more times just to get a couple bronze trophies
    Just play split/screen and have one player stand in front of Tina pressing after the other one kills him

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Did this last night, got to lev 31 in about 30mins
    My FAV plats:Bioshock, Fallout, Crysis, Dead Space, Dead Island, RE, Prince of Persia and all the different versions of those games.