Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Mechromancer Class Now Available

This is a discussion on Mechromancer Class Now Available within the Borderlands 2 forum, part of the B; Originally Posted by stupot00 Yeah me too are the trophies for the first expansion or the Mechromancer? Thats what Im ...

Legalize it...

Quote Originally Posted by stupot00 View Post
    Yeah me too are the trophies for the first expansion or the Mechromancer?
    Thats what Im trying to figure out myself. Ive read some people saying they dont think its for the first Season Pass DLC because its only 3 trophies...

Angel of Death

I'll give it a look when I get home.

★ Extra Astronomical ★

Here is her skill tree calculator. I've been playing around with it for a while.

INTJ

illegal in 9 countries

Quote Originally Posted by ferretbusiness View Post
    i checked out her skill trees and didnt really like what i saw, probably play around with her when i finish getting to 50 with axton and finish off most of the other trophies, kinda cool that theres a few new trophies as well
    I'm with you...I'm not feeling the love for the Mechromancer. If I hadn't pre-ordered BL2 I'd probably give her a miss.

Mordecai + Bloodwing are still the pick of the classes for BL 1 and 2. I'm thoroughly enjoying playing Zer0 for the same head-popping fun, but barely touch Decepti0n unless I have a Badass Psycho on my tail and swap to melee for the kill.

Maya is fun, but she's mostly geared towards co-op for me - I prefer to snipe and Zer0 crits harder.
    Axton is ok, but his cooldown is way too long and disrupts the flow of the game. Picking up the Turret should shorten cooldown.
    Salvador's dual-wield is a disappointment. He's not much fun to play and the cooldown sucks.

PRO Member

Salvators cooldown is short enough to where i havent noticed it in cooldown yet and with dual wield i have not once had to turn around and run from any amount of enimies lol so he aint that bad and if you dont like cooldowns there are artifacts that cut the wait in half.

Lvl 10 - Platinum

[QUOTE=ant1th3s1s;368058]Axton is ok, but his cooldown is way too long and disrupts the flow of the game. Picking up the Turret should shorten cooldown.[QUOTE]

put some points into the skill in survival tree that decreases cooldown and picking up the turret does shorten cooldown, i have 8 points into decreasing cooldown and double turrets so i can kill most things very quickly and then pick up one of the turrets to through them out 10 seconds later, domination

illegal in 9 countries

Quote Originally Posted by Tmac718 View Post
    Salvators cooldown is short enough to where i havent noticed it in cooldown yet and with dual wield i have not once had to turn around and run from any amount of enimies lol so he aint that bad and if you dont like cooldowns there are artifacts that cut the wait in half.
    Quote Originally Posted by ferretbusiness View Post
    Put some points into the skill in survival tree that decreases cooldown and picking up the turret does shorten cooldown, i have 8 points into decreasing cooldown and double turrets so i can kill most things very quickly and then pick up one of the turrets to through them out 10 seconds later, domination
    I'm aware of items and skills to shorten cooldowns, all classes have them e.g. Bloodwing's cooldown can go to around 1 sec in BL.

10 second turrets are significantly better than 42, so that's good to know. But it takes a fairly large percentage of the game to get anywhere near that cooldown rate. 10 seconds of downtime every 30 seconds is still disruptive considering without turrets out Axton isn't great. Until you get to the point where cooldown boosts are in play, you're effectively out of the game half the time.

I like Axton, in particular a dual-turret build, however I prefer to tear heads off myself. It's the same reason I chose Mordecai over Roland in BL 1...I just found it more fun, fast and efficient to snipe.

Zero is seriously OP in his Sniper tree to the point where Decepti0n isn't necessary unless you're fighting a particularly tough Badass. Drop a few points into Bloodshed and he's deadly in melee if anything's unlucky enough to get that close.

The dual-wield ability for Salvador seems like it should be permanent rather than on cooldown. It's not that different from playing normally, so it feels like a waste of a skill. I was looking forward to Salvador more than any other class, but he was just "meh" to play. Different strokes, different folks...

Maya's good fun, she reminds me of a Biotic in Mass Effect in the Cataclysm line. I'll definitely complete a playthrough with her after I'm done with Zero.

On-topic...Mechro sounded good on paper too, but the skill trees aren't particularly interesting. I guess there's no better time than now to see if she's up to scratch.
    Last edited by ant1th3s1s; 10-10-2012 at 08:37 PM.

Legendary...Nuff Said

After going to the Minecraft easter egg area this evening, I was lucky enough to get both of the new Mechromancer skin/head drops. However, since I don't plan on playing as the character, I'm willing to trade both skins for other class skins/heads (I'm specifically looking for the Raz0r head) so if anyone wants them, I'm letting you guys know that they're for sale.

deviantART | Gifts | SOTM XXXVI
    Circumstances may change, but circumcisions are forever.

Death is Awaiting....

Lol, nobody would trade you a Raz0r head for the Mech skin and head.. I just went to the minecraft egg and got them first try. That Raz0r head is rare as fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by JackAttack View Post
    After going to the Minecraft easter egg area this evening, I was lucky enough to get both of the new Mechromancer skin/head drops. However, since I don't plan on playing as the character, I'm willing to trade both skins for other class skins/heads (I'm specifically looking for the Raz0r head) so if anyone wants them, I'm letting you guys know that they're for sale.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by Achantion

Legendary...Nuff Said

Quote Originally Posted by Schismalicious View Post
    Lol, nobody would trade you a Raz0r head for the Mech skin and head.. I just went to the minecraft egg and got them first try. That Raz0r head is rare as fuck.
    Shh, not everyone would necessarily know that.

deviantART | Gifts | SOTM XXXVI
    Circumstances may change, but circumcisions are forever.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12