side mission glitch

This is a discussion on side mission glitch within the Borderlands 2 forum, part of the B; So I have done all 109 side missions with my lvl 48 assasin but on the last completion of mission ...

Lvl 9 - Gold

side mission glitch

So I have done all 109 side missions with my lvl 48 assasin but on the last completion of mission 109 the trophy didnt pop (normal mode) after reloading the profile, the last 2 side mission came back up 'not completed' after MANY turn ins of these missions(they come up with no reward and do you wish to fast forward even tho there is nothing to fast forward through, i chose to fast forward on occasions and it didnt make any difference) and no trophy.

I have come to the conclusion that this save profile is glitched and not able to get the done it all trophy which really sucks but just thought id put this out there.

Lvl 10 - Platinum

you need to get into a game with someone who has those missions and redo them, that should fix it

Lvl 9 - Gold

i tried that with split screen with a lvl 9 that had not done that mission and got that character to turn it and and still no reward for either player but ill try it with a mate online (providing i can get them to connet as we are still having problems with connection. Thanks

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Are you forcing an Autosave atall? If its saving and the data is still the same, then I'd say its a problem with the game itself. Try getting someone to join your game and redo the missions. Another persons Autosave influence may help.

Lvl 9 - Gold

tried a friend in my game the missions were still thereso we did them and he turned them in, no trophy. i then logged into his game that had all side missions done (just to try something else) killed some baddys and move locations and still no trophy. i have a gunzerker at lvl 32 that has 90 side missions done so im hoping that profile wont glitch

Lvl 9 - Gold

ok i know why it has glitched now. i read the mission status when i turned it in and the reason that i cant turn it in is because the mate that turned in the mission had finished it and i jumped in as he turned it in thus not giving me credit for the mission. So now it just says Mission not done ect BUT it wont let me do the mission it always loads up as turn the mission in.

oh well only 4-5 missions on my other save file and the plat should be mine!!