Borderlands 2 weapons???!!!!

This is a discussion on Borderlands 2 weapons???!!!! within the Borderlands 2 forum, part of the B; I'm looking for people that have Legendary weapons, such as the fire bee, Leech, Critical Conference Call, Valcano, or anything ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Borderlands 2 weapons???!!!!

I'm looking for people that have Legendary weapons, such as the fire bee, Leech, Critical Conference Call, Valcano, or anything really good that is a level 50. We can duplicate anything you have and we can do the same with the weapons i have. Just add me or jump in my game... pierced_assassin this is my gamer tag..

Ice Cream Firefighter

Can't or rather Won't help you there as I don't like duping things. I believe in hard work & effort so I will be keeping my shield with 46,000

But I just to let you & everyone else know, Gearbox is planning on nerfing these legendary items that you described here & if you don't know what nerfing is well it's their way of saying "we're downgrading the items"

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by great_daze_tazer View Post
    Can't or rather Won't help you there as I don't like duping things. I believe in hard work & effort so I will be keeping my shield with 46,000

But I just to let you & everyone else know, Gearbox is planning on nerfing these legendary items that you described here & if you don't know what nerfing is well it's their way of saying "we're downgrading the items"

I have some weapons I'm just looking for certain ones.. Theres no need to be a D!CK about it.. If your not going to help then keep ur 2 cents to ur self.. I believe in playing hard to but if ppl can help each other than whats the deal? So thanks for nothing!!!

Ice Cream Firefighter

Quote Originally Posted by Joey View Post
    I have some weapons I'm just looking for certain ones.. Theres no need to be a D!CK about it.. If your not going to help then keep ur 2 cents to ur self.. I believe in playing hard to but if ppl can help each other than whats the deal? So thanks for nothing!!!
    I wasn't trying to be a dick but this is a discussion forum so I was just expressing my opinion about this discussion & if you can't handle that why are you even here lol.

Would a dick tell you to keep an eye out here next week as I will be posting Golden Key Codes for PS3/Xbox/PC????? NOOOOOOO a dick would keep that info to himself

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Kid, not loser

Go to the main thread or boosting thread of the game. This type of thread doesn't belong here and will get removed anyway. Think where you post before you post.

You have been reported.

Thanks to Bladia for the amazing Sig and Avy.