Captain Scarlett and her pirates booty Launch Trailer

This is a discussion on Captain Scarlett and her pirates booty Launch Trailer within the Borderlands 2 forum, part of the B; Just found this on youtube cant wait...

Death to zombies!!

Captain Scarlett and her pirates booty Launch Trailer

Just found this on youtube cant wait

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

Lvl 7 - Gold

Well, if Borderlands 1 DLC was pretty good, then this ought to be pretty good as well.
    Avy created by Beam and kid420247

Game on....

Looks like i will be purchasing the season pass.

Lvl 7 - Gold

When is this actually going to be available? Midnight tonight or something? This is stupid. Don't say something is gonna be available on the 16th and make me search for it all day when you might as well say it will be available on the 17th. Probably Sony's doing more than Gearbox's right?

Death is Awaiting....

The store update isn't out yet, chill..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by Achantion

Gothams Silent Protector

Quote Originally Posted by Splee009 View Post
    When is this actually going to be available? Midnight tonight or something? This is stupid. Don't say something is gonna be available on the 16th and make me search for it all day when you might as well say it will be available on the 17th. Probably Sony's doing more than Gearbox's right?
    It will be up once the PS Store updates, so relax.

I think the thing I am most excited for is enemies with pirate hats. I wonder if there will be a challenge for shooting the hats off.

Oh and I am more the sure there will be a PotC easter egg in there, hopefully one as cool as the LotR one lol.

Ice Cream Firefighter

you have to remember that different parts of the world are in different date/time zones.

I'm in Australia 7:35am 17th, but where Gearbox is it's currently 4:37pm 16th so your going to have to wait for 7 more hours. I'm sure you can wait or do we need to open a BL2 Anonymous Clinic for the truly addicted BL Fans

Back on topic I loved the part where she shot them then introduced herself. That was some funny shit

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Lvl 7 - Gold

I don't buy a lot of DLC when it gets released so I'm not used to however this works on the playstation store.

All out of bubblegum.....

I don't buy a lot of DLC when it gets released so I'm not used to however this works on the playstation store.
    sometimes the updates are early, other times not so much... fortunately for me I'm at work until 830pm west coast time tonight, so I'm not chomping at the bit like you are. I look forward to getting some DLC time in with you though bro!
    Trade your Games HERE!
    Scogg34's House of Splatter

Avy/Sig by the Awesome Stupot

Ice Cream Firefighter

Quote Originally Posted by scoggs34 View Post
    sometimes the updates are early, other times not so much... fortunately for me I'm at work until 830pm west coast time tonight, so I'm not chomping at the bit like you are. I look forward to getting some DLC time in with you though bro!
    I will add you the next time i'm online as I wanta BL2 with ya mate I don't have a mic though & I couldn't be bothered buying a new one. Also around this time tomorrow you will get a pm from me with your $20 PSN Code. This month has been expensive for me so sorry for the delay mate.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Lvl 1 - Bronze

The DLC is now out for those waiting to download it. Just search for it. Im East Coast America btw

Lvl 4 - Silver

The underground snake things totally remind me of the Graboids tentacle from Tremors
    Outside the dream world, life can be harsh, even cruel, but it is life.

Lvl 9 - Gold

I have season pass, and I can't get the DLC without buying. I shouldn't have to buy it. What do I do?
    > LIKE my Facebook page, where I post Gaming News!! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Evere...22814831104589 <

Add me on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/The1TheBob?ref=tn_tnmn

Follow me - https://twitter.com/The1TheBob

My FAVE FIVE:

WWE: Goldust, Zack Ryder, Bray Wyatt, Cody Rhodes, Big E Langston

Ice Cream Firefighter

Quote Originally Posted by holycrapoly View Post
    I have season pass, and I can't get the DLC without buying. I shouldn't have to buy it. What do I do?
    Send a tweet to Randy Pitchford (Gearbox President) I have been following him really closely for the last 2 weeks in hopes he will drop another shift code (in a week or less) & I have noticed he answers back to alot of problems & disputes but your situation is a major problem so he should give you a prompt answer https://twitter.com/DuvalMagic

BTW this might be a stupid question but did you install it as well or just downloaded it as I went through the same thing just a few minutes ago now i'm downloading the DLC for free like it should be

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by great_daze_tazer View Post
    Send a tweet to Randy Pitchford (Gearbox President) I have been following him really closely for the last 2 weeks in hopes he will drop another shift code (in a week or less) & I have noticed he answers back to alot of problems & disputes but your situation is a major problem so he should give you a prompt answer https://twitter.com/DuvalMagic

BTW this might be a stupid question but did you install it as well or just downloaded it as I went through the same thing just a few minutes ago now i'm downloading the DLC for free like it should be
    I haven't done anything. I thought I had to wait until I got an update since I have the Season Pass.
    > LIKE my Facebook page, where I post Gaming News!! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Evere...22814831104589 <

Add me on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/The1TheBob?ref=tn_tnmn

Follow me - https://twitter.com/The1TheBob

My FAVE FIVE:

WWE: Goldust, Zack Ryder, Bray Wyatt, Cody Rhodes, Big E Langston