17th October 2012 updates

This is a discussion on 17th October 2012 updates within the Borderlands 2 forum, part of the B; 10/17/12 Update Fixed player first-person arms appearing too far up or down the screen when in horizontal/vertical split mode. Fixed ...

Ice Cream Firefighter

17th October 2012 updates

10/17/12 Update
    • Fixed player first-person arms appearing too far up or down the screen when in horizontal/vertical split mode.
    • Fixed players losing ammo when reloading a savegame with max ammo and a stockpile relic equipped.
    • Fixed the vendor UI sometimes showing a count of 1 less item in the player's backpack than is actually there.
    • Fixed fast travel stations from downloadable content sometimes disappearing when loading a saved game.
    • Fixed players getting stuck in a white box when two people try to travel at once and one is in a vehicle.
    • Allowed players to trade with each other when at maximum backpack capacity if they're trading the same number of items with each other.
    • Fixed clients sometimes losing access to fast travel stations unlocked during co-op progression.
    • Fixed the favorite/trash icons on inventory items sometimes disappearing when scrolling the inventory list.
    • Added safeguards against the game getting stuck on a 'Saving...' prompt when a client with a splitscreen player saves and quits the game under specific rare circumstances.
    • Fixed the "has abandoned your struggle!" message sometimes appearing with no player name.
    • Fixed mini-map fog-of-war sometimes not uncovering correctly when first loading a saved game as a client.
    • Fixed co-op players sometimes spawning at different places after a level transition.
    • Fixed an error that could sometimes occur when trying to join a game where the host had recently returned from a downloadable content area.
    • Fixed an error where clients would sometimes see certain weapons firing in incorrect directions.
    • Fixed a blocker in the "Do No Harm" mission and repaired users already affected by the bug.
    • Fixed an issue with savegames sometimes causing the game to stutter / freeze and repaired saves already affected by the bug.
    • Made the user's inventory not jump to the top of the list when using a customization item.
    • Fixed a bug with shields that reduce the player's maximum health not displaying the amount of health reduced on the item card.
    • Fixed a bug where some challenges would sometimes re-complete levels 1 through 5 over and over again, granting the user additional ranks and tokens.
    • Enemies affected by a Siren's Thoughtlock ability may now be damaged by other players.
    • Fixed an issue where players could sometimes lose their third and fourth weapon slots. Characters who have already lost these slots will be repaired the next time they are loaded.
    • Fixed an issue where players were sometimes unable to pick items up after another player had bulk-picked-up a nearby item.
    • Fixed occasionally skipping players being added to the "players met" list.
    • Fixed network settings staying in LAN mode when reconnecting to PSN after signing out while the game was in an online mode.
    • Fixed the Taiwanese currency not displaying correctly in the in-game marketplace.

10/9/12 Update
    • Fixed an issue where a mission's level would sometimes reset to a lower level when loading a saved game.
    • Fixed an issue with stacking skill icons not correctly refreshing in some cases.
    • Fixed an issue where a client would sometimes hear a high-pitched distorted sound when respawning in a 4-player game.
    • Fixed the player sometimes getting stuck on a long loading screen or infinite black screen when trying to travel quickly after entering some areas.
    • Fixed red loot chests only spawning certain types of items.
    • Corrected spawn rate of Michael Mamaril in Sanctuary.
    • Fixed a bug where clients would occasionally crash when trying to join a server.
    • Fixed some low framerate issues that would sometimes occur in splitscreen.
    • Fixed a microphone icon sometimes showing up incorrectly for splitscreen players.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Lvl 6 - Silver

It looks like yesterday's patch also included the next 3 trophies for the next DLC : 'Campaign Of Carnage'

After I synched my trophies last night, I noticed there were 3 more DLC trophies in addition to the 3 for Captain Scarlett And Her Pirate's Booty. I wonder when they're going to release it?

"Stay Positive & Love Your Life"
    - 311 -

Lvl 10 - Platinum

heard a rumor that the level cap is getting raised to 76 as well as introducing a new rarity that only drops from the final boss of the dlc, i find that an extra 26 levels is a bit far fetched but one can always hope some rumors are true

Ice Cream Firefighter

Quote Originally Posted by ferretbusiness View Post
    heard a rumor that the level cap is getting raised to 76 as well as introducing a new rarity that only drops from the final boss of the dlc, i find that an extra 26 levels is a bit far fetched but one can always hope some rumors are true
    Borderlands had a level cap of 70, so I can easily see a level cap of 76 for Borderlands 2 as there is a much larger skill tree

You can actually fully complete your entire skill tree in Borderlands with the Mad Moxxi DLC, so I hope they do the same or similar for Borderlands 2 as well.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Lvl 9 - Gold

The shield bug I noticed when playing. Glad it was fixed.
    > LIKE my Facebook page, where I post Gaming News!! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Evere...22814831104589 <

Add me on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/The1TheBob?ref=tn_tnmn

Follow me - https://twitter.com/The1TheBob

My FAVE FIVE:

WWE: Goldust, Zack Ryder, Bray Wyatt, Cody Rhodes, Big E Langston

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by great_daze_tazer View Post
    Borderlands had a level cap of 70, so I can easily see a level cap of 76 for Borderlands 2 as there is a much larger skill tree

You can actually fully complete your entire skill tree in Borderlands with the Mad Moxxi DLC, so I hope they do the same or similar for Borderlands 2 as well.
    im not saying a giant level cap increase wouldnt be awesome, just that 26 levels in one dlc is way more than one would expect, then again gearbox isnt known for doing things that people expect them to do, i would definitely love to have double longbow turrets with dual slag guns and rocket pods, another 26 skill points would make it almost possible to make it to the bottom of all 3 trees, maybe when all is said and done the level cap will sit at 100 when the last dlc is released

Lvl 5 - Silver

Sadly they didnt fix the bug/glitch which made me lose my badass rank and stats

Ice Cream Firefighter

they said they fixed the distorted sound that sometimes happens upon reloading but it's still there I heard it tonight

made me think my SS speakers blew the first time I heard it

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

PRO Member

yea thanks for the updates. a few times fast traveling to sanctuary I came out under the map and then shortly after died. A little annoying but rarely happens also mention only in co-op also never solo! Has anyone had this happen it seems like only me even the people I was playing with didnt have it happen!LOL