Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

The Official Loot Trading and Duplicating Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Loot Trading and Duplicating Thread within the Borderlands 2 forum, part of the B; looking for any legendary weapons have yet to find still unable to beat teramorphous not familiar with dupping process so ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

looking for any legendary weapons have yet to find still unable to beat teramorphous not familiar with dupping process so if anyone is able to help me out would appretiate it i dont have anything to great just standard equipment
    lvl 50 commando

Digital Terror

Quote Originally Posted by xamelcarim View Post
    looking for any legendary weapons have yet to find still unable to beat teramorphous not familiar with dupping process so if anyone is able to help me out would appretiate it i dont have anything to great just standard equipment
    lvl 50 commando
    added you

Beast Incarnate

I'm happy to dupe people some legendaries. Got a kerblaster, a couple of CC's, Hide of Terra, Baby Maker, Bitch, Flakker, Sledge's Shotgun, Pitchfork, Volcano, couple of launchers (can't remember which ones off the top of my head), same with grenade mods and a few variations of The Bee.

I'm after any legendary pistol, preferably Infinity, and a Fabled Tortoise. Also after Legendary Class Mods for Commando, Mechro and Gunzerker. Would like a few more things but I've pretty much run out of space, so I'll have to re-organise my other characters so I can get some space.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    I'm happy to dupe people some legendaries. Got a kerblaster, a couple of CC's, Hide of Terra, Baby Maker, Bitch, Flakker, Sledge's Shotgun, Pitchfork, Volcano, couple of launchers (can't remember which ones off the top of my head), same with grenade mods and a few variations of The Bee.

I'm after any legendary pistol, preferably Infinity, and a Fabled Tortoise. Also after Legendary Class Mods for Commando, Mechro and Gunzerker. Would like a few more things but I've pretty much run out of space, so I'll have to re-organise my other characters so I can get some space.
    I got the Terramorphous class mod for the Gunzerker we could trade, if you wanted.
    > LIKE my Facebook page, where I post Gaming News!! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Evere...22814831104589 <

Add me on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/The1TheBob?ref=tn_tnmn

Follow me - https://twitter.com/The1TheBob

My FAVE FIVE:

WWE: Goldust, Zack Ryder, Bray Wyatt, Cody Rhodes, Big E Langston

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post

I added I'm online now will be for a little longer

Lvl 1 - Bronze

ok here is what i have if anyone wants to duplicate with me just send me a friend invite im at FLOYD2007 im looking to duplicate the guns and also hope that you will let me duplicate any orange guns of yours that i may not already have i want orange weapons of any level i would be more happy with weapons of around the 20/30/40 lvl than the lvl 50 as most of mine are lvl 50 and i want the others to help out friends that are at lower levels in the game ok heres the list

SORRY IM NOT ACCEPTING ANY MORE FRIEND REQUESTS AS I HAVE GOT A BACK LOG OF PEOPLE THAT ARE STILL WAITING FOR ME TO DUPE WITH THEM AND I WILL NOT BE PLAYING THIS GAME AS MUCH WHEN I GET THE LIKES OF ASSASSINS CREED 3, COD BLACK OPS 2, FAR CRY 3, HITMAN ABSOLUTION ETC.........

PISTOLS
    lvl 50 purging infinity
    lvl 50 loaded maggie
    lvl 44 murduerers gub
    lvl 16 earnest logans gun
    lvl 8 rapid infinity

LAUNCHERS
    lvl 50 big badaboom
    lvl 31 bonus bunny

SHOTGUNS
    lvl 50 practicable conference call
    lvl 50 reactive conference call
    lvl 50 rustlers striker
    lvl 50 bad touch flakker
    lvl 50 juicy flakker
    lvl 49 gentle deliverance
    lvl 20 royal deliverance

SMGS
    lvl 50 perma-sharp baby maker
    lvl 50 quality baby maker
    lvl 50 cutting edge bitch

SNIPERS
    lvl 50 zammechat lyuda
    lvl 50 cartel pitckfork
    lvl 50 gentlemans volcano
    lvl 50 skookum skullmaster

SHIELDS
    lvl 50 hide of terramorphous
    lvl 50 the bee x2 (diff stats)
    lvl 50 grounded the bee
    lvl 50 flame of the firehawk x2 (diff stats)
    lvl 43 the cradle
    lvl 34 flame of the firehawk
    lvl 26 the sham
    lvl 8 flame of the firehawk

CLASS MODS
    lvl 50 slayer of terramorphous class mod (assassin)
    lvl 50 slayer of terramorphous class mod (commando)
    lvl 50 slayer of terramorphous class mod (siren)
    lvl 50 slayer of terramorphous class mod (gunzerker)
    lvl 50 slayer of terramorphous class mod (mechromancer)

RELICS
    lvl 50 blood of terramorphous

i also have a few skins (about 30) that ill keep hold of for awhile but i will be getting rid of them at some point this week

(I DONT TRADE I ONLY DUPLICATE THEM)
    Last edited by floyd2007; 11-04-2012 at 08:04 AM.

Beast Incarnate

I added I'm online now will be for a little longer
    Apologies, I've been working a butt load this week and have barely had time to touch my PS3, but will add you as soon as I am able to go on. I'll also add a proper equipment list so people can see what they would like, and an updated wanted list once I've sorted my other characters out.

Lvl 10 - Platinum

if anyone would be kind enough to drop me some orange weapons i would be eternally grateful, i seem to have to worst luck when it comes to drops, i have plenty of nice purple stuff, but only a couple oranges, not much stuff to trade, but i do have a few terra class mods that i can give up since i can solo him now, looking mainly for an orange shotgun, smg, assault rifle and legendary commando mod, should be on in a few hours or so
    Last edited by ferretbusiness; 10-23-2012 at 01:46 PM.

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by ferretbusiness View Post
    if anyone would be kind enough to drop me srom orange weapons i would be eternally grateful, i seem to have to worst luck when it comes to drops, i have plenty of nice purple stuff, but only a couple oranges, not much stuff to trade, but i do have a few terra class mods that i can give up since i can solo him now, looking mainly for an orange shotgun, smg, assault rifle and legendary commando mod, should be on in a few hours or so
    Add me, I'll give you everything except the Class Mod (unless I come across one before then). Also the only Assault Rifle I have is the kerBlaster, more of a grenade launcher, still decent though.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

dragonwolf I'm online if you got the time ill be on for a while today

Beast Incarnate

dragonwolf I'm online if you got the time ill be on for a while today
    Sorry man, having a problem getting on today, namely the wife wanting to watch a film etc, lol. Will definitely be on tomorrow though, just message me when you see me on.

Lvl 6 - Silver

I wouldn't mind having that relic or mod whichever it is that increases Tediore thrown damage. I have a slew of legendary gear to dupe for it. I.E: Alkaline Bee Shield, Bee Shield, Baby Maker, Prudential Norfleet etc etc.

Death to zombies!!

Quote Originally Posted by Splee009 View Post
    I wouldn't mind having that relic or mod whichever it is that increases Tediore thrown damage. I have a slew of legendary gear to dupe for it. I.E: Alkaline Bee Shield, Bee Shield, Baby Maker, Prudential Norfleet etc etc.
    I can dupe you that

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by stupot00 View Post
    I can dupe you that
    thats great man! I would really appreciate it, although I've seen the gear u normally have and I don't think you will get excited about any of the stuff I can give u. I will still gladly dump all my stuff for u tho.

Death to zombies!!

Quote Originally Posted by Splee009 View Post
    thats great man! I would really appreciate it, although I've seen the gear u normally have and I don't think you will get excited about any of the stuff I can give u. I will still gladly dump all my stuff for u tho.
    No worries dont really need anything right now anyway

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

Lvl 1 - Bronze

hey i have infinity pistol, do you have critical conference call?

Lvl 1 - Bronze

hey i have legendary gunzerker if you want?

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Need the Dam CC shotgun( I have killed the warrior over 250+ times and not a single one), A good tediore relic, and All the legendary class mods expect assassin. Idk if there is a gun that will kill the crazy varkkid faster but I have noticed the babymakers arent the best for him since he resists the explosive damage so i'm open to suggestions on that. I was thinking a lvl 50 hellfire would be good since fire seems like the way to go but I dont have one so can test this.

I have few oranges since they are almost impossible to get but I do have a Brisk babymaker, Blast Proof bee, the Legendary hunter class mod, The Breath of Terramorphous grenade which is an E- grenade??, A Classmod for the Siren that adds 92% SMG dmg( Can hit for 5mil with the bee + Babymaker) Hide Of Terramorphous , All of Terramorphous Class Mods. I might have a few more just dont remember off the top of my head and I'm at work so I cant look.

Unfourtiunely I dont have a mic right now but that should change soon. So Add me and let me know what you want and have to trade. I have most of these items duped and ready to trade.

Thanks In advance,
    Judge_Exo (This is My PSN Name)

You Mad Bro

Looking for any type conference call or infinity pistol

I have two different bee sheilds both level 50 one 49k amp dmg and the other 50k amp damage.also have level 50 Hellfire smg...... if you can help me out please add me on psn or send me a message..ID is likeAbozs.

Sig & Avy created by stupot00

Available For Boosting: Add me on PSN: likeAbozs

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Looking for:
    Conference Call(any element)

Offering:
    Impaler(Caustic)

Stats:
    Capacity-53,079
    Recharge Rate-3250
    Recharge Delay-4.06
    Spike Damage-31732