Not for me

This is a discussion on Not for me within the Borderlands 2 forum, part of the B; I bought Borderlands 2 because everyone was talking about it how great it is, how it's the best coop, and ...

PRO Member

Not for me

I bought Borderlands 2 because everyone was talking about it how great it is, how it's the best coop, and stuff like that, I enjoyed the game at first I like the skill trees the badass rank, but after a while, I started having headaches and my eyes starting to hurt, and I wasn't sleepy, cause when I felt that way I switched to a different game and I was ok. I just finished Sleeping Dogs and I thought I will give this game one more chance, but I played maybe for 20 minutes and I just turned it off without even finishing a quest, I don't know if its the colors... I just can't really explain

People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer

PRO Member

Yea I hear you man! im not sure what it is about the game either and I love this game but I cant play it for more then an hour myself. that is during the day when I play at night for some reason Im ok for 2-3 hours but I still end up feeling sick and gives me a killer headache.1st one did the same thing to me but not as often. great games though just not the type to get into major sessions to often with for me. Which is good because I have been taking my time and not gaming as often so I got a little positive out of it! Your not the only one thouh I thought it was just me.

Good News, Everyone!

Some people seem to have issues with cell-shaded games. I'm sorry to hear that it is causing you headaches.

Closing this account

That is why I always say the graphics has to great for me to enjoy a game. The storyline might be awesome in all but if I can't concentrate because the game makes me feel a little sick then that game isn't worth it.

Lvl 5 - Silver

Feel bad for your problem as it a really good game, personally i have never had this problem happen to me

aka.Chief

graphics have nothing to do to make a game great, its the storyline and endless opportunities on havin fun and making your own decisions.

Closing this account

Quote Originally Posted by ALL-HAIL-LEADER View Post
    graphics have nothing to do to make a game great, its the storyline and endless opportunities on havin fun and making your own decisions.
    If you read the OP then you would have seen that the game coloring and graphics might gives him a headache. There certain games I can't play at night because I get nauseation. I am not saying those games are bad but I am saying I need to play a game with great graphics to enjoy it.

PRO Member

Yeah I have to force myself to at least finish the game, so my money won't go to waste, I will trade it in, and I'm not saying that the game is bad, and graphics are the same as in first one, the only thing I enjoyed in borderlands 2 was Tiny Tina, she's funny

People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer

Legendary...Nuff Said

Sorry to hear; the game itself is without a doubt the best I've played in a long time. Too bad that it hurts your medical well-being though. Seems not even Dr. Zed could have the cure for it. I know the feeling too, as hunting Blast Shards in inFamous also gave me serious headaches after a mere 30 minutes or so.

deviantART | Gifts | SOTM XXXVI
    Circumstances may change, but circumcisions are forever.