Results 1 to 10 of 10

Mr.jimmy jenkins &^(^&%^%$*&^(*

This is a discussion on Mr.jimmy jenkins &^(^&%^%$*&^(* within the Borderlands 2 forum, part of the B; ok iv been at this for 5hrs now and not got him, im using split screen and it doesnt seem ...

  1. #1
    Lvl 1 - Bronze
    Time_matrix's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    MO
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    2

    Mr.jimmy jenkins &^(^&%^%$*&^(*

    ok iv been at this for 5hrs now and not got him, im using split screen and it doesnt seem to effect the spawns on the loot guys so if anyone can give some insight that can help me and others who also are stuck on this please help!

  2. #2
    Lvl 7 - Gold
    Doctor_Doom's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Latveria
    Posts
    776
    Reputation
    46

    I did it using the Method on the trophy guide. Have the Doctor's Orders quest activated. Do not pick up any of the quest items and what not. Go through the area until you enter the building with all the cages. You'll know when you get there because you'll have fought a lot of those robots and stalkers. There'll be a room in the right, the only one you can enter. Wait there for a minute to allow the game to load whatever to those cardboard boxes. I waited two and it should spawn Jenkins if not loot midgets and such. Keep trying till he pops.
    Doom runs a country, bitch! A nation of slaves! Dig you a grave! I'll make Umbrella look like Welfare, minimum wage! Doom is getting enraged! I come harder! Killed my ex-girlfriend and turned her into a suit of armor! Beat you to death with your legs, leave you in stitches, Marvel 2 is the shit, RE 5 is for bitches!

    Sig made by Auburn
    First Latverian to Platinum Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater.

  3. #3
    Death to zombies!!
    stupot00's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    BRISTOL, UK
    Posts
    1,802
    Reputation
    199

    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor_Doom View Post
    I did it using the Method on the trophy guide. Have the Doctor's Orders quest activated. Do not pick up any of the quest items and what not. Go through the area until you enter the building with all the cages. You'll know when you get there because you'll have fought a lot of those robots and stalkers. There'll be a room in the right, the only one you can enter. Wait there for a minute to allow the game to load whatever to those cardboard boxes. I waited two and it should spawn Jenkins if not loot midgets and such. Keep trying till he pops.
    ^^ This, if your doing it right you will get a midget in each box




    Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133


    My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

  4. #4
    Lvl 1 - Bronze
    Time_matrix's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    MO
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    2

    yea after posting this thread i got him on the first box....I was so mad! its like it knows!!

  5. #5
    Lvl 10 - Platinum
    ferretbusiness's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Hovering pattern
    Posts
    1,860
    Reputation
    30

    Quote Originally Posted by Time_matrix View Post
    yea after posting this thread i got him on the first box....I was so mad! its like it knows!!
    thats because it does

  6. #6
    Ice Cream Firefighter
    great_daze_tazer's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Queensland, Australia
    Posts
    3,379
    Reputation
    350

    I don't understand why people are having so much trouble finding him.

    I have come across 3 JJ's through normal game progression without me even trying to look for him.

    Glad you found him mate.

    EDIT: I forgot to say what I was going to when I seen you found him but to anyone that that wants to know, Try Opportunity 2 of mine came from there
    Last edited by great_daze_tazer; 10-21-2012 at 09:28 PM.



    GDT RIP Biggest
    Competition of 2013
    Will be drawn very soon

    GDT RIP Competitions
    On holidays and will resume on February 1st 2014


    Now Playing
    Final Fantasy XIV:
    A Realm Reborn






  7. #7
    All out of bubblegum.....
    SplatterScoggs's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    1,282
    Reputation
    100

    Quote Originally Posted by great_daze_tazer View Post
    I don't understand why people are having so much trouble finding him.

    I have come across 3 JJ's through normal game progression without me even trying to look for him.

    Glad you found him mate.
    Well, I'm not great like you, i'm just ordinary. this and the phaselock trophy are all i need now!
    Scogg34's House of Splatter
    Avy/Sig by the Awesome Stupot




  8. #8
    News Team
    Vettes's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    In the Chatbox
    Posts
    1,927
    Reputation
    169

    Quote Originally Posted by scoggs34 View Post
    Well, I'm not great like you, i'm just ordinary. this and the phaselock trophy are all i need now!
    Yeah you're just a regular daze_tazer.

    Toggle Spoiler




  9. #9
    Lvl 1 - Bronze
    Time_matrix's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    MO
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    2

    Word

  10. #10
    Ice Cream Firefighter
    great_daze_tazer's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Queensland, Australia
    Posts
    3,379
    Reputation
    350

    Quote Originally Posted by scoggs34 View Post
    Well, I'm not great like you, i'm just ordinary. this and the phaselock trophy are all i need now!
    With all the trouble everyone's having I wouldn't say i'm great, just that I got lucky I guess. Guaranteed if I did try to look for him I would have as much trouble as everyone else but I do seem to have a tendency to find things when i'm not looking for them alot better you're gonna get your plat before I do



    GDT RIP Biggest
    Competition of 2013
    Will be drawn very soon

    GDT RIP Competitions
    On holidays and will resume on February 1st 2014


    Now Playing
    Final Fantasy XIV:
    A Realm Reborn






Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:40 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO