[SPOILERS] The Leviathan and Chamber glitch

This is a discussion on [SPOILERS] The Leviathan and Chamber glitch within the Borderlands 2 forum, part of the B; As many of you know, there's an extremely bad glitch while going through the ending of the new DLC "Captain ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

[SPOILERS] The Leviathan and Chamber glitch

As many of you know, there's an extremely bad glitch while going through the ending of the new DLC "Captain Scarlett and her booty." Once killed and the Chamber has been looted, one would want to go ahead and farm that area for the legendaries it provides. But after killing the Leviathan and going back to farm, it never comes up and there is no way to get inside the Chamber. So what do you guys think? Should this glitch be one of the top priorities for the developers on there next update/patch? (Comment other glitches that should be fixed)

Trophy Guide Grand Master

I dont remember seeing any Legendary loot in that chamber....have you done the final side mission allowing you to repeat that battle and re-enter the chamber?

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Well as for farming sake, it can't really be done unless doing some hopping and jumping that pretty much has a 99% of you falling and dying. But I have gotten a lvl30 Legendary Class Mod from one of the Skull chests

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by DaveyHasselhoff View Post
    I dont remember seeing any Legendary loot in that chamber....have you done the final side mission allowing you to repeat that battle and re-enter the chamber?
    I got a legendary first time i opened the chamber on my normal play through, was level 30 equipment though since it was on normal havent seen one since going back in it 3-4 times but alot of people said it used to have a high rate of legendaries (theres even a picture of 3 out of 4 in one chest on the gearbox forums)

Lvl 1 - Bronze

You can get back over to the door to the loot room as many times as you want via the invisible bridge where the Leviathans' flipper used to be but it won’t open. He isn’t made to be a farmable boss from my understanding or I doubt they would make you go through the trouble of doing it all over again via the quest at the bounty board in Oasis if he could just be farmed. It seemed like a waste of a DLC to me (except the sic heads you get for beating it for the Mecro, Zerker, and Assassin) since you can’t beat hyperious more than once a day, if you even can, you can’t beat Gee without it freezing your system, again if you can, and the end boss can’t be killed repeatedly for good loot. It is fun to fight some different looking enemies but I wish it was really worth the effort in loot. As far as the Leviathans’ chests goes I have got many purples and pitchfork after doing it 4 times so I can say the drops are much better than most other bosses. Make sure when looting get the hidden chest which is in a small room at the bottom of the thing you climb up on (I really didn’t know what to call it kinda like a flattened pyramid). What was really frustrating for me was when going to do the quest the second time it wouldn’t work. I had a glitch that it wouldn’t register I was in Magnys lighthouse and it wouldn’t allow me to put the compass in to make the light shine. Apparently this is a pretty common glitch though so hopefully it gets fixed.

Death to zombies!!

Quote Originally Posted by Judge View Post
    What was really frustrating for me was when going to do the quest the second time it wouldn’t work. I had a glitch that it wouldn’t register I was in Magnys lighthouse and it wouldn’t allow me to put the compass in to make the light shine. Apparently this is a pretty common glitch though so hopefully it gets fixed.
    That isnt a glitch, you have to do the quest again so you cant fast travel to the lighthouse because you need to go to the area before and open the gate to the lighthouse for the quest to continue.

I also agree that it sucks you cant farm the treasure room. Went to do it yesterday and wouldnt open

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by stupot00 View Post
    That isnt a glitch, you have to do the quest again so you cant fast travel to the lighthouse because you need to go to the area before and open the gate to the lighthouse for the quest to continue.
    I followed exactly what the quest told me to do. Scarlet was even talking and saying her bit about being at the lighthouse but the game never changed where I was at in the quest. It wouldn't give me the option to put the compass in the lighthouse as it did the first time. Do i have to get all the parts again?? Or should that part be done already?? I tried like 3 time to leave and come back and no difference. I'm hoping it doesnt glitch on my Zerker and actually lets me complete this quest so I can get the trophy.

Trophy Guide Grand Master

you have to go back through the gate from Wurmwater....if you dont open the gate it wont progress the story check the guide if you have more questions

http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/sh...C-Trophy-Guide

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Well it's not really about the fact that you can do the mission again but what I'm trying to just get by is that you can't farm the Chamber like Terramorphous or The Warrior. Being able to do it over and over.

You can get back over to the [COLOR=#417394 !important][COLOR=#417394 ! important]door[/COLOR][/COLOR] to the loot room as many times as you want via the invisible bridge where the Leviathans' flipper used to be but it won’t open
    ^and this is only a part to get to the chamber. If you've seen the videos, you would've seen how difficult it is to get inside. Good luck to you if you want to try it and congratz to whoever has made it in but that's not for me personally