Halloween Shift Codes coming for BL2

This is a discussion on Halloween Shift Codes coming for BL2 within the Borderlands 2 forum, part of the B; Keep an eye on the Gearbox Software Twitter and Borderlands Facebook on October 31, 2012 for SHiFT codes that unlock ...

DON'T BLINK

Halloween Shift Codes coming for BL2

Keep an eye on the Gearbox Software Twitter and Borderlands Facebook on October 31, 2012 for SHiFT codes that unlock special spooky character customization skins in Borderlands 2 like the one above!We'll start rolling out the codes around 10AM CT (What time is that for you?) with more to come throughout the day.

Each code will be active until Sunday, November 4, 2012 at 11:55PM CT (What time is that for you?)

To learn more about SHiFT codes and how to redeem them, visit support.gearboxsoftware.com
    http://www.gearboxsoftware.com/commu...-borderlands-2

Korean Girl Group Groupie

Seriously, Gearbox is the best. More free stuff, that other game companies would charge up the tuckus for. This is how costumes should be handled - you use social media, and word of mouth and eat up the benefits and good will.

I'd like for the costumes to look cool, but I'll take whatever - after all, they're free.

Need help? Just ask (blank friend requests will always be ignored)

Lvl 9 - Gold

These got posted on the shift key thread a few days ago.

I agree its nice of them to do it, other companies would of charged a few dollars for skin DLC or something.