What's your opinion on weapon rankings?

This is a discussion on What's your opinion on weapon rankings? within the Borderlands 2 forum, part of the B; We all know the phrase by now "When Grandma Burps, Patrick Obeys" otherwise known as White<Green<Blue<Purple<Orange. But along with the ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

What's your opinion on weapon rankings?

We all know the phrase by now "When Grandma Burps, Patrick Obeys" otherwise known as White<Green<Blue<Purple<Orange. But along with the new game and new guns, where do the E-tech guns and the Seraph guns rank up along with the original colors? I personally think it is: White<Green<Blue<Purple<E-tech<Orange<Seraph. I only put E-tech there due to the ammo consumption and Seraph there for their strength and rarity

Lvl 9 - Gold

E-tech is counted as a purple pretty much, when i picked up an etech i got the challenge for level 4 purple pickups on one of my other characters, seraphs arent really to great mainly because theres hardly any good ones but they are pretty rare.

Then again there are some blue/purple/Etech guns that are way better than some of the legendaries also.

Lvl 9 - Gold

By rarity, I would go with that order. Not by how good a gun is though, because certain greens or blues can be better than some purples or e-techs at times.
    > LIKE my Facebook page, where I post Gaming News!! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Evere...22814831104589 <

Add me on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/The1TheBob?ref=tn_tnmn

Follow me - https://twitter.com/The1TheBob

My FAVE FIVE:

WWE: Goldust, Zack Ryder, Bray Wyatt, Cody Rhodes, Big E Langston

Ice Cream Firefighter

Quote Originally Posted by holycrapoly View Post
    By rarity, I would go with that order. Not by how good a gun is though, because certain greens or blues can be better than some purples or e-techs at times.
    I agree with this. ONCE I almost killed Hyperius The Invincible (under 1/8 of his health left) with a blue ranked Tediore Caustic SMG with around 3,000 damage

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

PRO Member

although some rare guns are very powerful most of the time I use blues and greens.