Deathtrap glitch?

This is a discussion on Deathtrap glitch? within the Borderlands 2 forum, part of the B; So lately I've been farming Doc Mercy for the Infinity Pistol as a Mechromancer. I've invested mainly in the BFF ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Deathtrap glitch?

So lately I've been farming Doc Mercy for the Infinity Pistol as a Mechromancer. I've invested mainly in the BFF tree which has the Buck Up skill (Restores 30% of Ally's shield) and The Stare (An incendiary beam that shoots at one target). I have points on both and while I was doing one run, I noticed Deathtrap giving a bandit the shield effect and then shooting me with the beam and I think I was taking damage. Has anyone else had this problem before? Is it because of the bandits? I've also seen it another time when Deathtrap gave the shield to a Rakk

Ice Cream Firefighter

I haven't had it happen to me personally, but this is not the first time I have heard about Deathtrap giving shield to enemies, but it is a first hearing that he turned & attacked you. They are still working all the glitches out of the game & I know Gearbox is aware of the issue, as I first heard about this from a twitter they replied to about it.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Lvl 9 - Gold

If an enemy is in the way of the shield beam, it will give it to them. And if you are in the way of the incendiary beam, you'll take damage.
    > LIKE my Facebook page, where I post Gaming News!! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Evere...22814831104589 <

Add me on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/The1TheBob?ref=tn_tnmn

Follow me - https://twitter.com/The1TheBob

My FAVE FIVE:

WWE: Goldust, Zack Ryder, Bray Wyatt, Cody Rhodes, Big E Langston

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I wasn't in the way. It was following me. Like he was targeting me

Lvl 3 - Bronze

yeah, I've had this happened a lot of times. The bastard is very helpful but very bugged. And he doesn't restore their shields while they're in the way. Sometimes, they're in the opposite side of where I am and he still restores their shields for some time before realizing how stupid he is and he starts burning/shocking them. It's a real pain sometimes. And the worst thing he does is that when I am surrounded by enemies. Sometimes he just stares at me and the enemies without doing anything. And I'm like "MOVE DAMNIT!" but he doesn't do anything. And all of these bugs are just some of the total. Sigh... Sometimes I realized why he got third place at the science fair...