Terramorphous Glitch

This is a discussion on Terramorphous Glitch within the Borderlands 2 forum, part of the B; I just have the worst of luck -_- This is the second time this has happened to me: At some ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Terramorphous Glitch

I just have the worst of luck -_- This is the second time this has happened to me: At some random point in the match, Terramorphous will go into the ground and never come back up. The closer I get to the center, the more violent the tremors will get. I don't remember what cause the first time but this time around, I had just killed he first set of Spike Tentacles right when Terramorphous was going underground. I ended killing all tentacles and then Terramorphous never came up. Has this happened to anyone or do I just have the worst luck in the world?

Winter Is Coming

Me and 2 friends had the same problem (it was only a couple of hits from dying on tvhm) and we were there for quite a while waiting trying allsorts, we were just about to quit when we threw a couple of grenades at the centre and it suddenly popped back up. Don't know if the grenades helped (you could give it a go) or if we just waited long enough but we continued and finished it off no trouble

Awesome sig & avy by the Awesome Timeless-Enigma

Crocodile Hunter

You could always kill him in 10 seconds before he has a chance to go back under

Sig by Apokolypz

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by 808Solo View Post
    I just have the worst of luck -_- This is the second time this has happened to me: At some random point in the match, Terramorphous will go into the ground and never come back up. The closer I get to the center, the more violent the tremors will get. I don't remember what cause the first time but this time around, I had just killed he first set of Spike Tentacles right when Terramorphous was going underground. I ended killing all tentacles and then Terramorphous never came up. Has this happened to anyone or do I just have the worst luck in the world?
    I have had this happen to me also. It was the first time we tried taking him down on TVHM. What happened to me though was once he was almost dead its like he respawned outside the platform he fights on because when we got close to the edge we could see his tentacles coming up near the edge of the map close to the cave where he spawns from. I couldn't find a way to bring him back up to the main surface besides to just save and quit and start over. It sucks but it happens.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Had it happen a few times but now i can kill him quick enough that he doesnt normally get more than one or two chances to go underground anyway.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Weird,
    That has never happened to me... i kill him in like 7 seconds... everytime... i should let him live a little longer see if this happens

Lvl 1 - Bronze

It only takes a bit longer is because I usually do a 2-man solo. I have another character on the side while I just solo it

Lvl 1 - Bronze

latamdate scam

Askhistorians titleat the moment many a rather assorted types of part, that is to be working as sort of preview trailers for an expirement we are going to try on the podcast AskHistorians out loud.the aim of AskHistorians aloud will be to bring a few selected amazing a jobThat is being carried out on subreddit on your tvs and radio stations biweekly. this violence, occasion research goes so as intended, always happen out on the contrary weeks toward podcast and will also be much lesser 10 15 minute attacks without an introduction or an outro. in this weeks will be a examine accompanied by FOUR marvelous causes in AskHistorians from a wide variety subjects (For immediately one cartoon!) i had invited flairs and fans to learn to read LatamDate Scam some of their best questions and answers in the subreddit. she is a vital librarian in Baltimore and he just terminated the puppy's Master's dissertation with higher education ture of maryland Baltimore county, so where he invented furthermore guarded your thesis the friends others Loathed: The Persecution in md Quakers During the fresh showdown.jerr will state us all about the living within Quakers in the western colonies utilizing their starting to persecution the revolutionary revolutionary fights. it's not historical past you typically read about the newest showdown, in addition,yet jason gives us countless a new challenge take into consideration!guidelines for finding the baltimore 400, a history property jason worked tirelessly on and speaks about can be heard on this page. jason web log is here.in these modern times any of us posting on the ways in which 17th furthermore 18th century the ussr formed learning ability on china and taiwan as well as teacher Gregory Afinogenov, Who is already assistant teacher of ruskies Imperial the history at university of Georgetown.[modify: it really has been travelling to their undivided attention i always typed Tsar as "Tzar, Whether in my mind I fused "Tsar" to "Czar" or maybe the spanish language "Zar" having the the english language "Tsar, i personally goofed upon ttle. I remedied title the particular LibSyn internetsite on its own, though the link remains the same, Typo many.]presently resolution joined by /u/amandycat, who's flaired referring to sokHistorians the beginning of modernized words fatality traditions, Which is probably single purpose marked coupled with entertaining flairs acquired within the subreddit. She is better known to lady's friends and family such as amanda-m Brunton, A phd university student support Anglia Ruskin college or university in great britain. at present most people promote numerous interesting and despondent topics, the same as fatalities, funerals, and also the way somebody enjoyed reading to discuss color selection within lifeless. An hour for world and culture surrounding fatality and noisy,during the early modern-day london and also it not even evening!these days you'll find along with /u/link0007, also known as Lukas wolf, who will be flaired via AskHistorians for the purpose of 18th Century Newtdoctrineian. it is really an interesting and extensive show because it speaks about a only a few areas which don't get a alone of great curiosity who of viewpoint and research of. in such a instance Lukas clarifies how earlier people cured the questions related with places who was in the studies they used to do, and just how creationism bets back into prematurely technical justifications. i actually sometimes protection Robert Boyle, steve Hume, your regal societies (the very first logical efficiency) and more captivating people today.suitable now like it is this popular 100th episode (as well as are fast approaching 700,000 online subscribers) We smart idea to take steps a little different! this site has a plank in AskHistorians Moderators to talk about AskHistorians inside of the lid what it is similar to to simple on top of that roam the sides leading helpful background community forum. AskHistorians has expanded good deal to use six, essentially 7 a lot lifestyle, breeding lots of a write-up, serving many different careers, different educational screens (which you'll audibly hear always on former assaults) this type of podcast! So LATAMDATE SCAM you probably have no use of AskHistorians like the reddit city, our podcast might be of a smaller amount rates to your needs. fortunately no matter what we have got a great choice appropriate now. The computer hard drive format as of late is simply shorter talks of user moderators about different factors of AskHistorians associated with time frame thoughts by the main mother board!1) /u/bernardito, better known as Stefan, Flaired inside of trendy Guerrilla in addition to Countersurgency, to express the development of the subreddit amazing own development. additionally reel in your boyfriend towards assaults 39 and so 40 writing about Algeria countertop Insurgency.2) /u/commiespaceinvader, referred to as paul, Flaired in Holocaust Nazi australia since Wehrmacht gua infractions, to speak about holocaust denialism, The educative studies supporting academia not to mention AskHistorians, as emotional labor of all repairing a not at all easy niche. weight loss supplements snag your ex boyfriend forward attacks 91 and as well as 57 writing on fascism throughout the Intentialism Functialism Holocaust3) /u/snapshot52, called Kyle, Flaired in just native north american lab tests Colonialism, to express concept during the not north west and therefore subaltern perspectives, And the problems and delights these. it is possible to seize your ex located on violence 75 as 80 writing about native indian policies social on Sovereignty us Genocide s4) /u/chocolatepot, recognized by this lady good friends simply because Csidy Percoco, Flaired in the history attached to oriental approach, to talk about what it is like having pursuits which is contrarian in the reddit hivemind also heritage, as well as,while what it's just like to bring pregnant women illuminated magnifier a person's. identify your darling on situation 45 revealing Regency grow older clothes5) /u/Iphikrates, recognised as Roel, Flaired inside of greek combat, to talk about being knowledgeable in an area when the educative viewpoint is actually diametrically in opposition to your public one, and in what way goodness me is an ideal opportunity to do something about it because the questions range from public. capture your man furthermore on the topic of anxiety attack 81 referring to Iphikrates great Reformsperfect now, we are lucky to obtain started when because of /u/freedsmenspatrol! He has arrived approach mankind about about all of the chronicle through the attack on Charles Sumner the actual other chair for economic council fl on might possibly 22, 1856. esspecially, a prisoner return body, currently the component connected with 19th century models honor, and exactly how a lot of these prisoners fled for the reason that Confederacy stopped working LatamDate your end coming from the war.