Terramorphous Glitch

This is a discussion on Terramorphous Glitch within the Borderlands 2 forum, part of the B; I just have the worst of luck -_- This is the second time this has happened to me: At some ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Terramorphous Glitch

I just have the worst of luck -_- This is the second time this has happened to me: At some random point in the match, Terramorphous will go into the ground and never come back up. The closer I get to the center, the more violent the tremors will get. I don't remember what cause the first time but this time around, I had just killed he first set of Spike Tentacles right when Terramorphous was going underground. I ended killing all tentacles and then Terramorphous never came up. Has this happened to anyone or do I just have the worst luck in the world?

Winter Is Coming

Me and 2 friends had the same problem (it was only a couple of hits from dying on tvhm) and we were there for quite a while waiting trying allsorts, we were just about to quit when we threw a couple of grenades at the centre and it suddenly popped back up. Don't know if the grenades helped (you could give it a go) or if we just waited long enough but we continued and finished it off no trouble

Awesome sig & avy by the Awesome Timeless-Enigma

Crocodile Hunter

You could always kill him in 10 seconds before he has a chance to go back under

Sig by Apokolypz

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by 808Solo View Post
    I just have the worst of luck -_- This is the second time this has happened to me: At some random point in the match, Terramorphous will go into the ground and never come back up. The closer I get to the center, the more violent the tremors will get. I don't remember what cause the first time but this time around, I had just killed he first set of Spike Tentacles right when Terramorphous was going underground. I ended killing all tentacles and then Terramorphous never came up. Has this happened to anyone or do I just have the worst luck in the world?
    I have had this happen to me also. It was the first time we tried taking him down on TVHM. What happened to me though was once he was almost dead its like he respawned outside the platform he fights on because when we got close to the edge we could see his tentacles coming up near the edge of the map close to the cave where he spawns from. I couldn't find a way to bring him back up to the main surface besides to just save and quit and start over. It sucks but it happens.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Had it happen a few times but now i can kill him quick enough that he doesnt normally get more than one or two chances to go underground anyway.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Weird,
    That has never happened to me... i kill him in like 7 seconds... everytime... i should let him live a little longer see if this happens

Lvl 1 - Bronze

It only takes a bit longer is because I usually do a 2-man solo. I have another character on the side while I just solo it