An interesting little trick

This is a discussion on An interesting little trick within the Borderlands 2 forum, part of the B; (First off, I have not yet confirmed this but hopefully it works for you. Second, if you're trying for the ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

An interesting little trick

(First off, I have not yet confirmed this but hopefully it works for you. Second, if you're trying for the "I Did It All" trophy, this will yield it from being completed)

1.Retrieve the quest "Rocko's Modern Strife" from Brick in Sanctuary
    2.Reach Rocko and accept the "Defend Slab Tower" quest
    3.Accepting the quest will make the Slabs in the town your allies
    4.Start the quest and fail
    5.Don't go back to try and complete the quest

If this theory is correct, the Slabs should forever be gone because they think you're still in the quest and will only come out to help with the quest or to attack as enemies if you've completed the quest.

Again, it's only a theory and a little trick that I enjoy because I don't have to deal with them while going to Terramorphous. Try it out and have fun

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I need help in completing Get to know Jack side mission, apparently it glitched for me so I can't completethis sidequest.. add me on PSN with the message. thank you

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I need help in completing Get to know Jack side mission, apparently it glitched for me so I can't completethis sidequest.. add me on PSN with the message. thank you

Retired trophy hunter

I use this trick all the time. Another cool thing about it is that you can get all the seraph weapons with just 120 crystals, as long as you have 2 controllers.

What I do is just start the game with the character who has the crystals. Have both toons at the seraph vendor. Buy an item with character 1 and then drop it immediately. Pick it up with character 2 then save and leave the game with that character. Then with your first controller just exit via the XMB. Then just do it again because you will still have all your crystals.