Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

New patch coming that weakens The Bee

This is a discussion on New patch coming that weakens The Bee within the Borderlands 2 forum, part of the B; I think they overdid it a little, i agree with the per pellet basis of it though and a little ...

Lvl 9 - Gold

I think they overdid it a little, i agree with the per pellet basis of it though and a little lower amp damage but the rest is just overkill on it.

Also nice information here.

Restored some lost progress to players who have had their profiles reset. To ensure you are credited for as much progress as possible, please load your character, select "Continue" on the Main Menu, and then "Save and Quit" after you enter the world. Repeat this process for each character in your character list.
    I should be up to 40k badass rank if i get my 9.5k back from my original Zero!

Don't really know about the whole no seraph crystals from pt1 bosses its going to be almost impossible to get the seraph guns after this.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Normally I'm aiming for a plat for a game after any exploit is patched. I used The Bee shield. I needed it as I did most solo. I really hate having to rely on online in order to get my trophies. People are extremely unreliable. And I don't have anyone who I can do much of online trophies with. I have a number of trophies hunters on my list but they never play the same games that I do. So I go solo the majority of the time. Beating Terramorphous is too difficult on solo without a 2nd person helping you out. Even with The Bee shield. I tried several times. Got my ass handed to me. I ended up joining in on 1 of my friends games and was luck enough to complete the Terramorphous mission to set the trophy for completing every mission. My friend served as a distraction as I tore away its health. Took a bit of time even with The Bee. I was lucky though.

i recommend always playing solo. Keep The Bee if your looking for the plat. Like I said, people are unreliable. The online community is a joke. The nerf is bad news in my opinion. And listening to children moan about it and patching it is a bad move. Especially for trophy hunters.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I don't really care that the bee got nerfed, cause I only used to to solo Terra (fucking not ever dropping heads fucking ever) I do care that feel the answer to the bee was to nerf, cause it only raises the question "what next ?"

Legendary...Nuff Said

For those curious as to what the gameplay will be like with the nerfed Bee, well here's a guy fighting Terra with it.

Basically everyone who relied on it too much is screwed. Those who wish to farm bosses is screwed.

So a lot of people are screwed.

deviantART | Gifts | SOTM XXXVI
    Circumstances may change, but circumcisions are forever.

Lvl 6 - Silver

CC and The Bee combo was worthless against the raid bosses in the Captain Scarlett's DLC. So I was already resigned to the fact that other methods were going to have to be found to beat the real toughies. It'll be interesting to see what it will take to beat the new ones in the upcoming DLC. Still really sucks for people that want to farm the bosses solo. It can always be done offline without the patch installed however. Guess its not that big a deal really.

Bringing the PAIN

Well here it comes kids... This game is about to jump the shark...

Avi by:dsluckay
    Sig by:In2

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Splee009 View Post
    Looks like all you whiney bitches that wanted it nerfed are getting your wish to an extent. It's also supposed to restore some of your badass ranks if you've lost them as well as fixing the game crashing upon beating Master Gee. DETfan, I'm looking at u.

PC Patch v1.2.0 - The Gearbox Software Forums
    This is good news indeed. Well, at least about the Badass Ranks. Pisses me off that happened. As for nerfing the bee shield, that kinda sucks but oh well. Anyways it will be fun to run through the new DLC with ya!

"Stay Positive & Love Your Life"
    - 311 -

Game Forum Managers

Well they will see how bad they killed the game when all the people who were against the patch stop buying there DLC

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12