vault hunter's relic

This is a discussion on vault hunter's relic within the Borderlands 2 forum, part of the B; Does it really work? I have been using it since the game came out and right now I'm lvl 50 ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

vault hunter's relic

Does it really work? I have been using it since the game came out and right now I'm lvl 50 and it has given me nothing... I just want to know if it really is useful. Because one time I stopped wearing it and changed it for moxxi's endowment and I found three legendary shields -_-

Puns always intended.

One dimension short of being in a 3D game.

All it does is give you a slightly better chance of finding rarer loot than not having it, it's no more than a 5% better chance. So in a game that random generates content, your hopes are based on luck and hope with or without, especially at lower levels.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Like it says, it's only 5%. Not a lot at all. You can't really expect legendaries and purples flying out with every kill. If at any consolation, you'll notice more green than usual

Lvl 3 - Bronze

well, do any of you use it?

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I use it because I farm a lot. Also considering that I'm lvl50, there's really no reason to have another one on for me. Only time I use a different one is for Hyperius and it'll be a Tediore relic. But for the most part, I'll wear it while at Terramorphous, Warrior, BNK3R, and the rest of the legendary droppers. Also, I actually play splitscreen with the other character idle with a Vault hunter relic as well. So my chances of something good dropping is heightened anyways because of the two players

Lvl 9 - Gold

Some people checked codes on Pc and said that it doesn't do anything but who knows, i still if you can use another relic that gets you more than 5% extra kills, thats doing more for your drop rate anyway.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

ok, I'll use it to see if there's any difference...