stuck on loading screen!!!

This is a discussion on stuck on loading screen!!! within the Borderlands 2 forum, part of the B; what the hell?!! I finally killed the warrior today in TVHM and it drops the Conference Call on my first ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

stuck on loading screen!!!

what the hell?!! I finally killed the warrior today in TVHM and it drops the Conference Call on my first try! But I figured I couldn't be so lucky as when I tried to get it, I couldn't as it was under the warrior. So I decided to run through hero's pass again... and it was hell, but I made it. And when I made it, the game seems to be stuck on the loading screen. It's not freezed or crashed as it keeps displaying different tips and stuff and the weapon displayed keeps rotating. But it doesn't load!!!!! Why? Is there some kind of workaround?! I need it please! It took a lot for me to kill that bastard and I finally get some decent gun and I can't reach it!! I can't turn my ps3 off, not now!
    sorry if I sound ridiculous, but I'm desperate...
    EDIT: yep, I lost it... can't believe this... At least I got a Bee shield to farm him but man... I've been at this for 8 hours and no luck! This is just ridiculous!
    Edit 2: 2 days and now he doesn't even give freaking purples...
    Last edited by N_Triple_AAA; 11-19-2012 at 04:50 PM.