New DLC Delivers!

This is a discussion on New DLC Delivers! within the Borderlands 2 forum, part of the B; With a new type of vending machine that actually has worth-while loot in it! You need 'Torgue tokens' to purchase ...

Lvl 6 - Silver

New DLC Delivers!

With a new type of vending machine that actually has worth-while loot in it! You need 'Torgue tokens' to purchase items but every 'deal of the day' item is a legendary item! That's how it should be done people. I was really disappointed with the gear in Pirate's Booty. And those seraph crystals were bullshit.

Bringing the PAIN

Funny thing is the new DLC boss drops the crystals as well and also token. Looks like grinding Gee is no longer needed.

Oddly he is SUPER easy in comparison!

Avi by:dsluckay
    Sig by:In2

Legendary...Nuff Said

Should be noted that the Legendary items in the vending machines cost a buttload of Torgue Token (613 or so) so it will take a while to farm for them. Additionally, the vending machines only offer Torgue-brand Legendaries, which pretty much all suck except for the Nukem.

In other words you're better off farming for the legendaries legit. No, the DLC does not deliver.

deviantART | Gifts | SOTM XXXVI
    Circumstances may change, but circumcisions are forever.

Bringing the PAIN

Well I got 543 TT without any farming by the end of the whole mission setup. Not that hard to get like 60 more.

Avi by:dsluckay
    Sig by:In2

Lvl 9 - Gold

Vending machines are glitched to only give level 48/28 (depending on playthrough) legendaries anyway, they are also only torgue stuff so its kinda limiting.

Can get crystals of the invincible in this also, but there seemed to be hardly any side missions compared to the first DLC, really hoping the third and fourth DLC are something special.

Prayer Warrior

well it seems to be a running theme with borderlands. last game's 2nd dlc was moxxxi's underdome and it was by far the worst so i'm not expecting great things from this game's 2nd dlc. i'm waiting for the 3rd one cause that will probably be the best again and will come with a level cap raise

ps3trophies.com member since April 2009

Lvl 6 - Silver

I was just really excited to be able to walk up to a vending machine and see some worth-while blues and purples. Unlike the Marcus weapon vending machine that have absolute shite in them all the time. First thing I bought out of the Torgue vending vending machine was a head for my Assassin I didn't have.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

i got no loot off the final boss fight only 5 torgue tokens. i dont know what happened, kind of a bummer but other then that it is a pretty good dlc imo

Lvl 9 - Gold

OK best thing about DLC so far now is the Meteor shower Grenade combine with boom blaster shield for max ownage.

Now.. if only I had this with axton.

For everyone worrying about the loot try and kill the.. extra extra boss if you know what I mean.