No Pyro Pete?

This is a discussion on No Pyro Pete? within the Borderlands 2 forum, part of the B; For the past few days I haven't been able to fight Pyro Pete the Invincible. Everytime I go and try ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

No Pyro Pete?

For the past few days I haven't been able to fight Pyro Pete the Invincible. Everytime I go and try to summon him, the notice saying that I've already killed him today pops up. I know I haven't even played for a couple days and it still pops up. Is there some kind of glitch now or what?

Lvl 9 - Gold

Its a glitch that gearbox are aware of, apparently they just got rid of the 24hr lockouts on the raid bosses though till they can figure out what to do (hopefully theyre gone forever) if not hit me up with a friend request i know how to reset the lockout for people who have had this happen.

http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/sh...d.php?t=207202

And apparently theyve taken it down already.. was fun being able to fight pete over and over though lol, got like 5 legendaries I had no space for

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisF View Post
    Sorry about this guys, but we need to temporary pull down the server-side fix for some additional tweaks and testing -- hope to have it back up within the next day or so.
    So yeah i might not be able to fix it for anyone else since theyve pulled it down, ill go back and check pete in a bit trying to get a better veruc AR at the moment.