Mechromancer lvl 30-50 without ever touching the controller.

This is a discussion on Mechromancer lvl 30-50 without ever touching the controller. within the Borderlands 2 forum, part of the B; Discovered this by accident. Once you get to the warrior on your first play through (lvl30ish). After you have killed ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Mechromancer lvl 30-50 without ever touching the controller.

Discovered this by accident. Once you get to the warrior on your first play through (lvl30ish). After you have killed him and looted up all the stuff you want. DON'T LEAVE. Simply unleash your death trap and enjoy the show. The lava rakks spawn unlimitedly. deathtrap kills them in one hit. Now if you get the skill "Upshot Robot" which makes it so Deathtraps durations get an increase per kill, its all you have to do. unleash Deathtrap and go watch TV. I did this at lvl 31 and it took just over an hour to go to 40. and just about 3 hours to get to 50. Then I went and did playthrough 2 at 50 and it was AWESOME. (side note) the first time you kill each of the bosses in playthough 2 they have a better chance to drop their legendary items, and warrior is a 100% chance the first time you kill him on playthrough 2.

Ghost Assassin

Thanks for the tip, I'll have to try it out on my mechromancer when I get the time.

Lvl 9 - Gold

I tried that but i had my controller set so it turned off and it stopped after a few minutes but it should work well otherwise.

You still need to go and do all the missions in TVHM anyway I normally get my characters to 30 and then do the two story playthroughs.