Problem Switching fro TVH mode and normal mode

This is a discussion on Problem Switching fro TVH mode and normal mode within the Borderlands 2 forum, part of the B; OK here is what ive run into. I finished the game on my first play-through, afterwords i went and look ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Problem Switching fro TVH mode and normal mode

OK here is what ive run into. I finished the game on my first play-through, afterwords i went and look at Terramorphous(just for shits and giggles as i was only level 31) go thrown off the edge and died. So then i started a new game on TVH mode and made it up to level 45. well i decided i wanted to go back on normal mode to finish up unlocking the areas for the World Travler trophy. My problem is i loaded up my char in normal mode and im on the very first mission of the game. Claptrap is in front of his place missing his eye, i cannot talk to him. On my mission page it shows it completed. The yellow exclamation mark is on the box where you get your first gun but it has no option to start or turn in or anything. Fast travel station wont let me travel anywhere and the door to move further is closed. I cannot go anywhere! Has anyone run into this problem and is there a way to fix it. Any help or insight is greatly appreciated.

PRO Member

Havent heard of anything like this happening before. I would just try loading back your TVHM and see if that fixes it. If you completed the game you should be able to free roam not be stuck at the begining with claptrap. good luck.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Yeah ive switched back and forth a couple time, even deleted game data. Trying to find a game on normal mode to join. Im hoping that will fix it and looks to be my last option.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Well a buddy from friends list (Thanks a ton NOFORPAIN) to start up there game play on normal so i could join and this did nothing! However he thought of the idea of starting a new char so i could join. this works well as far as getting me out of claptrap's place. I still however lost all missions and fast travels from my first play through. Again thanks a ton NOFORPAIN. I do however know what side missions i am missing from normal play through and am going to try and complete them with a friend on his normal play through and see if it pops Did It All trophy. Fingers crossed.

PRO Member

Yea good luck man sucks to hear when shit like this happens