Michael Mamaril.........there's still hope!!!

This is a discussion on Michael Mamaril.........there's still hope!!! within the Borderlands 2 forum, part of the B; Hey guys! Just got my plat on this game.....finally. My last trophy was the Michael Mamaril one which I think ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Michael Mamaril.........there's still hope!!!

Hey guys! Just got my plat on this game.....finally. My last trophy was the Michael Mamaril one which I think everybody is having trouble with post patch. Just thought I'd share my experience with the trophy. I must have quit and reloaded 100 times before I was at the point of giving up. I then fast travelled to the steam plant place and killed one guy. I then returned to sanctuary and BAM there he was. It could have been luck or whatever but I think fast travelling rather than reloading is more likely to get him to spawn. Also killing an enemy might help.

this post was more to give you guys hope that he WILL show up, just keep trying and checking every location. I did it pre lift off and no I don't have any evidence for my theory......except my plat of cause.

Hunter-Scholar-Gentleman

I think Jimmy Jenkins is a much bigger pain in the ass to spawn than this guy. In my case at least...Try to check every nook and corner in Sanctuary. he sometimes has his back at you and he'll be sitting under a ladder. In two playthroughs, I've bumped into him as I was going from one person to another.

At any rate, congratulations on the platinum, I just got it as well and 100% in the game. Game of the Year for me in 2012 - excited for the level cap increase and a 4th DLC, hopefully this month.

The Road So Far And The Road Ahead
    `2nd place Trophy Checklist (2013)
    `Checklist Spotlight #2 Winner (2014)

Currently Playing
    `NFS Rivals [64%]
    `Diablo 3: Ultimate Ed. [64%]

Signature & Avatar
    `courtesy of DaRe_xLw

PRO Member

Yeah, he's a rare find now. Since PC people pissed and moaned about him being almost a 100% spawn for console versions. I've only seen him once late in the story.
    Sig by Alison//Avatar by kid420247//PPS BAR by RaveNScythE18

Game Forum Managers

another easy way to get the trophy is to delete the game data thus deleting the patch and starting the game offline. Then go to Sanctuary pre-liftoff and he will have a 100% spawn rate

Also Jimmy Jenkins spawns REALLY fast as long as you haven't collected any of the requirements for Doctor's Orders side quest.

You Know You Love Me

Quote Originally Posted by Broken View Post
    another easy way to get the trophy is to delete the game data thus deleting the patch and starting the game offline. Then go to Sanctuary pre-liftoff and he will have a 100% spawn rate
    This is definitely the way to go. I used to farm him before I had shift codes.

Quote Originally Posted by TerminalPhoenix View Post
    Game of the Year for me in 2012 - excited for the level cap increase and a 4th DLC, hopefully this month.
    That's pretty unlikely. Randy Pitchford actually revealed that so far they can't increase the level cap, because doing so would break the game, and most likely cause your console to explode. Well, not literally, but you get the idea.

Source.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Broken View Post

Also Jimmy Jenkins spawns REALLY fast as long as you haven't collected any of the requirements for Doctor's Orders side quest.
    Yup, that's what I was going to try last. But ran into him around the end.

Also yup Got jenkins around my 10th try
    Sig by Alison//Avatar by kid420247//PPS BAR by RaveNScythE18

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Still looking...