terramorphous the Vincible

This is a discussion on terramorphous the Vincible within the Borderlands 2 forum, part of the B; Being a gunzerker level 48 I started a public game, normal mode, terramorphous quest active, just to see what happens. ...

Lvl 5 - Silver

terramorphous the Vincible

Being a gunzerker level 48 I started a public game, normal mode, terramorphous quest active, just to see what happens. I went to his lair. After a minute a level 50 guy joined. After roughly another minute a second level 50 guy joined. They finished terramorphous within less than five minutes, not dying once and without me interfering anyhow.

Ding! The trophy popped (and shortly after, when I turned in the quest in, another Ding).

Was I just extremely lucky or is not unlikely that some overpowered badasses join your quest and finish terramorphous for you with ease? I actually anticipated this to be the most difficult part of the platinum for me.

Beast Incarnate

Personally I found Terramorphous quite easy once I'd pimped myself out and got the right strategy. Master Gee was the toughest raid boss for me

O_o

Nah, not luck, folks just love to seek out and replay that quest/boss to score loot and rare drops.

Forget I Was Ever Here

Quote Originally Posted by ERICVOLTAGE View Post
    Nah, not luck, folks just love to seek out and replay that quest/boss to score loot and rare drops.

^^^^^ Agreed plus players at level 50 are far from being badass. OP8 doesn't even take 10 seconds to kill the boss.

It is time for me to go underground

Lvl 7 - Gold

yep once highly geared enemies drop like flies