Had a Bit of a Shocker challenge problem

This is a discussion on Had a Bit of a Shocker challenge problem within the Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel! forum, part of the B; I'm having trouble getting the Had A Bit Of A Shocker challenge discovered. What exactly do I have to do ...

Lvl 8 - Gold

Had a Bit of a Shocker challenge problem

I'm having trouble getting the Had A Bit Of A Shocker challenge discovered. What exactly do I have to do to get it to where I can get it, as I have gotten quite a few second winds by dealing shock DoT, albeit, the challenge was still labeled as undiscovered in my challenges list? Also, I have at least gotten to level 2 in the other challenges under the Health and Recovery section.

Lvl 8 - Gold

I finally got it. I had been scouring the internet for a few hours trying to figure out what it was. What I had to do was complete the Watt's Up? challenge and once I did, I magically got 18 kills under the HABOAS challenge. What I found funny, though, was supposedly The Phoenix challenge was supposed to be an undiscovered challenge, yet that was the first challenge that I had completed under the Health and Recovery section and I still am at level 1 on the Some Like It Hot challenge.