two questions

This is a discussion on two questions within the Borderlands forum, part of the B; first-is anyone still playing this online? second-since i downloaded the dlc from the goty edition that means i own it ...

Lvl 10 - Platinum

two questions

first-is anyone still playing this online?
    second-since i downloaded the dlc from the goty edition that means i own it and can redownload it if i choose to buy this game again?

i really would like to buy this again and play it, but am wondering if anyone is still playing and if i can reuse my dlc

Lvl 10 - Platinum

anybody got answers?

Winter Is Coming

Firstly I would imagine there are still people playing online as its an excellent game and Borderlands 2 is being released later in the year, people may be backplaying it trying to finish off plats/dlc etc.
    Secondly I can only assume you have the dlc on your ps3 and it should still be there if you were to play Borderlands again. I downloaded the dlc from my goty edition, i was still able to play the dlc when i used a normal edition of the game Hope this helps

Awesome sig & avy by the Awesome Timeless-Enigma

Gotham's Reckoning

Well I haven't played in a bit but yes there is still people playing online, myself included as I still have a few online trophies to get.

You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push

Platbar By Wadefan

Sig By Apokolypz

PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by Scrunch View Post
    Firstly I would imagine there are still people playing online as its an excellent game and Borderlands 2 is being released later in the year, people may be backplaying it trying to finish off plats/dlc etc.
    Secondly I can only assume you have the dlc on your ps3 and it should still be there if you were to play Borderlands again. I downloaded the dlc from my goty edition, i was still able to play the dlc when i used a normal edition of the game Hope this helps
    ive switched ps3s since playing this so the dlc is not on this system but i should still be able to redownload it from the store, not really looking for people to get trophies with, just want to be able to enjoy the game with others for fun since the more people playing makes it more difficult and fun

Winter Is Coming

If you downloaded from the store then you'll be fine to download it on your new system. Even if you arn't looking for trophies there should still be plenty of likeminded players online.

Awesome sig & avy by the Awesome Timeless-Enigma