Playthrough 2 -> Playthrough 1

This is a discussion on Playthrough 2 -> Playthrough 1 within the Borderlands forum, part of the B; I've finished the main story, as well as the storylines for the main 3 DLC's. Getting kind of bored with ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Playthrough 2 -> Playthrough 1

I've finished the main story, as well as the storylines for the main 3 DLC's.

Getting kind of bored with mission cleanup for Knoxx, as well as the Bobblehead farming for Claptrap.

I still need only to hit lvl 50 for plat (I'm at 45 or 46).

Can I start playthrough 2 and play until I hit 50 or so, then go back to playthrough 1 to trophy cleanup?

Lvl 1 - Bronze

you can go continue onto playthrough 2 but enemies will be higher level this time around.

illegal in 9 countries

Quote Originally Posted by soniqstylz View Post
    I've finished the main story, as well as the storylines for the main 3 DLC's.

Getting kind of bored with mission cleanup for Knoxx, as well as the Bobblehead farming for Claptrap.

I still need only to hit lvl 50 for plat (I'm at 45 or 46).

Can I start playthrough 2 and play until I hit 50 or so, then go back to playthrough 1 to trophy cleanup?
    If your only reason for the second playthrough is to hit level 50, just make a separate save file, then go back to the first playthrough save for the other trophies.

If Borderlands doesn't support multiple saves for the one character (it's been awhile...I can't recall), then backup the original save to a USB stick, Alt system account, or PS+, then restore it when you're done with level 50.