Armory assault gitched on me

This is a discussion on Armory assault gitched on me within the Borderlands forum, part of the B; Hi ppl!! I can't turn in armory assault (Secret armory of General Knoxx) and I read that if I join ...

ybt
    Lvl 1 - Bronze

Armory assault gitched on me

Hi ppl!! I can't turn in armory assault (Secret armory of General Knoxx) and I read that if I join someone who hasn't done it, or has Marcus Sweep to be done, I can join them and complete the mission, so I need someone to do one of these mission on walkthrough 1, please help!!! PSN: MAN08071983

Lvl 10 - Platinum

same thing happened to me, i had to finish playthrough one and do all the quests over again in playthrough 2 to get the trophy for completing all the quests, i just started playing again but i still need to redownload the dlcs, if you want to add me ill wait to do the secret armory until were on together

ybt
    Lvl 1 - Bronze

thanks man! but I found a ramdom party and did the mission with them, already have 100% for that DLC, I'm currently working in the claptrap collectibles!

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by ybt View Post
    thanks man! but I found a ramdom party and did the mission with them, already have 100% for that DLC, I'm currently working in the claptrap collectibles!
    no prob, quess i can finish up my first playthrough with no worries now

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I had this happen to me as well with one of my first missions. I actually completed the mission and collected my reward, but when I went back to play later, that mission was back and I can't get rid of it! What can I do to fix that? Can I do a split screen and use a new character with my loaded character?