i want to cry!!

This is a discussion on i want to cry!! within the Borderlands forum, part of the B; yesterday i went to start borderlands and then realised that i was a level 1 soldier (instead of a level ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

i want to cry!!

yesterday i went to start borderlands and then realised that i was a level 1 soldier (instead of a level 69 siren) so while in the lobby i changed my character ... but instead of loading the character it made the soldier level 69 ... now at first i thought omg how cool is that ... I WAS WRONG ... i added all the percs to that guys level and exited thinking this will make it easier for me to get the trophy for killing 15 people with the soldiers action skill ... well when i did this it must have wiped over my sirens save data so now i am stuck with a level 69 soldier with only 2 gun slots and 12 inventory slots... oh and my omega healing shield with like 245783920 capacity is now gone ... i.want.to.cry...

does anyone know of anyone i can contact to get my save back or what to do ... i mean i have nothing wrong with being this guy .. i have just got accustomed to not dying..

Lvl 5 - Silver

That's a really weird glitch, I havent heard any of that ever. Unfortunely I dont know how to get your save back but if you go online in lobbies with people of lv 40 or more usually they give you a shield, I mean, they give those away in almost every lobbie lol. I got 4 of those shields for my 4 characters.
    PS4: jGezze7
    ''War... War Never Changes...... Men do, through the roads they walk.''

Lvl 1 - Bronze

i wish i went in them games ... all the people i play with are loot hogs ... they come and nick it all. i keep trying to kill krawmerax in the hope it turns up

Indie Game Developer

Do you have PS+ cloud back-ups? If you do, just pull the old one off of the cloud and over write the one that got screwed up. If not, this might be a good time to get in the habit of manually backing up save data every once in a while. Sorry about that though, dude.
    Hey. Hey. Look. Look at me. I'm playing video games.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

well i did have the ps+ backups but i dont pay for membership anymore cos it ran out so i cant get hold of them because i thought about that, however, when i had ps+ i was only about level 57 and i dont think i had the shield ... i might see if it is there though because i prefer playing as a siren

Team Dingleberry

Use WillowTree to edit your save file and you can recreate the same character that you had before.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

i dont know how to use it :/ but anyway im plodding on :L hahah its made no difference to me i can still play

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I dunno about the glitch never heard of it myself, but i'm sure if you head over to the borderlands forums you can find someone to duplicate the shield mod for yo to get that piece of tech back and the shield you had was given to you craw never drops anything like it not even in the robo-revolution dlc

Created by Prosthetic

From here on out Blank friend requests will not be acknowledged

Lvl 1 - Bronze

someone yesterday on an online match was nice enough to give me a shield ha i have never been happier haha

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I was a level 35 hunter facing the final boss, then next thing I know, my saved file got corrupted and I was forced to delete it and I have to start all over from square one

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Rokjer91 View Post
    I was a level 35 hunter facing the final boss, then next thing I know, my saved file got corrupted and I was forced to delete it and I have to start all over from square one
    Gee that Sucks that happened to me but luckily i had it on a Usb and it had been fine till then :L haha then it decided to swich genders on me :L haha

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Rokjer91 View Post
    that's an old glitch.. i remember that happening to me when the game first came out..